part 10

Hello..good morning everyone..
Hope u all r doing well.so here i am with the 10 part of the story..vote aur comment karo..ignore the mistakes😚

Now lets start...

Preeran ne twins ke baare mai bata diaa
Screen focuses on the dining table..all were hAving dinner. preeta was having pickle like a kid  while karan was admiring her..

Karan:(chuckled)preeta kitna khaogi ye zyada nai khana chaiye..lao do idhar..

She nodded her head negatively..

Preeta(cutely):kya yaar bajarbattu muje aur khana hai..ab tum na nai kehna bas thoda aur plzz   ..

Karan:fine lekin thoda aur  sirf..

Preeta(annoyingly)han han pata hai..

While all were seeing them with a smile..

Rakhi:preeta puttar teri pregnancy ki khushi mai hum party rakhne ka soch re the ..agarr tuje koi problem na ho to..

Preeta:(smilingly)muje kya problem hogi rakhi maa muje koi
Problem nai...

Rakhi(happily):thk hai phir boht acha....rishab agR tere bhi koi business partners hai to bulade ..

Rishab;han mom mai mr.rahul singhania ko bula ne ki soch ra tha..

Hearing this name preeta got shocked spoon fell from her hand..everyone looked at her...her eyes were wet...

Karan;(concerned)kya huwa preeta(shooks her)preeta preeta wot happened .

.(preeta looked at him and without saying anything cryingly went to their room this made karan more worried..)

Karan:ap sab rukiye mai dekhta hun..

He also went to their room..
But found it locked..
.
Karan:(tensed)preeta preeta darwaza kholo(knocking the door harshly)preeta darwaza kholo..dekho ab aise darao mat chalo preeta preeta open the door..tume meri kasam darwaza kholo..

She slowly opened the door and he saw her..her eyes were red due to crying and she was shivering..
Karan was shocked to see her like that..preeta hugged him tightly like veryyyy tightly he hugged her back ..and kissed her head..

Karan:(worried)preeta..babydoll kya hua..kya huwa (he broke the hug and cupped.her.face)kya huwa preeta plz tell me...kyu roye ja rai ho tabsse.

Preeta:kuch nai(stopped crying)

Karan:tum apne bajarbattu se bhi bate chupawo gi..aak subah bhi tum ro rai thi..abhi bhi ro rai ho huwa kya achanak se...

Preeta:(cryingly)koi party nai karni tum rakhi maa ko  bolo ki party cancel kare meri tabiyat thk nai hai muje nai pata m..muje nai karni koi party  kaho t..tum rakhi maa ko muje nai party karni.

Karan:(wiping her tears)okay okay nai kare ge party fine pakka koi party nai kare ge....ab tum rona band karo aur kaho ki kya huwa

Preeta:jab batana hoga mai bata dungi(cutely)ab tum force mat karo aur muje chup karke ek hug do..

Karan chuckled and hugged her lovingly..

Preeta:(tearfully)i love u..muje kabhi chod ke mat jana..

While karan sensed something fishy..

Karan:(softly)i love u  tooo ..mai tume kabhi nai chodu ga ..tum chahe galat ho ya sahi hamesha tumare saath rahunga mai..

He broke the hug pulled her towards him..and cupped her face ....while preeta kissed him tearfully..he also started to respond withh one hand cupping her face and other on her waist holding it tightly.while preeta's hands were surrounding his neck..he pinned  her to the wall while preeta smiled between the kiss..they broke the kiss karan started kissing her neck while she was caressing his hair and moaning in love😳..karan moved down to her cleavage and started giving open mouth kisses...now preeta wasnt able to control she changed  their position and pinned karan to the wall..and started kissing his neck while he held her through waist and was lost in her..preeta bite his earlobe while he groaned....and again kissed her they were biting each other's lips😳😳😳after sometime they broke..

Preeta(smiled)aakhir tum mera moid thk kar hi dete ho....

Karan:karna hi padta haina meri jaan(lostly)...

Preeta smiled and pecked his lips.
And hugged him..

Preeta:(smilingly)i love u so much..

Karan:(hugged her more tightly)i love u more than u do.

He broke the hug and kissed her again and picked her in his arms
And maid her lay on the bed and broke the kiss he covered themselves with duvet an made love..

Screen froze ..

Bassssssss😥😥😥aur romance bilkul bhi nai😂

Muje phirse romance likhna pada😳😳sharam aati hai muje 😂😂😂phirbhi likha to vote karo na kya kar re ho😒😶😂😁.

Chota_BachakangjattiKundalikabhagyapreerancutiesPreeran4preeranloveNavjotKaur766Preeran20Shalini54KhushiSukhadiaDindin_writesvishidhoopar

Thankyou..
Signing off,
Hiba❤