part 19.

This is the second last part agla epilouge hoga😌

Vote kardo plz aur comment bhi🙂💔😌

Now lets start..

So the chandelier(jhoomer)was about to fall when karan shouted..

Karan:(shouts)preetaaa...!!

He quickly went to her and pulled her towards him..while she being scared hugged him tightly..as soon as he pulled her the chandelier fell..there was a pin drop silence for a few seconds..everyone was trying to understand that waht just happen..all rushed to preeta ..

Rakhi:(worried)preeta tuje lagi to nai preeta beta kuvh huwa to nai..

She was not answering she was just hugging karan as tightly as she could..while he was caressing her back in order to calm her ..
While she was just hugging him tightly she was not crying but was still in shock..

Karan forcefully broke the hug..and cupped her face...

Karan:preeta sab thk hai kuch nai huwa hosh mai ao everything is fine..

Preeta came back to senses and looked at him and hugged him and starting sobbing while he was consoling her..

Rakhi:beta chup hoja..

Rishab:preeta ji calm down..

Karan kissed her head..

Karan:chup ho jao plz preeta..

Suddenly a voice came from behind.."aaj bhi bach gayi"

They turned and saw that servent a.k.a 😂rahul standing there.

Rahul:arey confuse mat ho mai hun rahul (he removes his artificial beard and mustache and all were shocked to see rahul)
Lekin mai tume nai chodu ga..

He took a gun and was about to shoot when police which was called by shrishmeer came there..and arrested him..guests also left aur phir khana wana khake sab apne kamre mai chale gaye(i am not streching that much😂😂for a valid reason😌)

Preeran's room..

Preeta was angrily sitting on the bed..

While Karan was holding his ears.

Karan:sorry na babydoll.

Preeta:kya sorry, sorry my foot tum samjte kya ho khudko tumne kyu nai kaha tha mujse ki rahul police ke pas nai hai kyu nai kaha ki wo baag gaya han.(angrily)

Karan:(cutely)mai tume stress na8 dena chahta tha solly na.

Preeta melted at his cuteness

Preeta:a..acha thk hai ab aisi cute si shakal mat banao..

Karan:mai cute hu.(smiles widely)

Preeta pulls his cheeks..

Preeta:offcourse mere bajarbattu.

Karan smiled and then both hugged each other..

After some monthss....(aaj mai pehli bar gana dal rai hun lyrics nai ate ache se spare me for that)

Shayad kabhi na keh saku mai tumko.kehe bina samaj lo tum shayad..

Preeta was shown sitting on the kitchen slab and eating ice crean while karan was admiring her...

Shayad mere khayal mai tum ek din milo muje kahi pe ghum shayad.

Preeta was shown sitting angrily on the bed while karan was holding his ears and doing utak baithak(up;down😂😂maybe this is what u can call it in english)

Jo tum na ho ..rahe ge hum nahi.
Jo tum na ho..rahe ge hum nahi..

then preeran was shown looking in the mirror .karan was backhugging her and both were admiring preeta's babybump.

Na chaiye kuch tumse zyada tum se kam nahi..
Jo tum na ho...to hum bhi hum nahi..
Jo tum na ho..to hum bhi hum nahi..na chahiye kuch tum se kam nahi..

Preeran were shown leaning towards each other;and there lips met both shared a soft kiss.
After sometime both broke and joined thekr foreheads..

Karan:i love you

Preeta:i love you too..

____________________________________
Ho gaya now next epilouge and then khatam..

Stay tuned ..vote karo aur comment bhi..ignore the mistakes..
preeran_lifeSomyaCreationsKaranPreeta_LoveSwara_140015Chota_BachakangjattiKundalikabhagyapreerancutiesPreeran4preeranloveNavjotKaur766Preeran20Shalini54KhushiSukhadiaDindin_writesvishidhooparPreeran_fanfiction.

Thankyou.
Signing off,