New roomate

WARNING !!!!
(your Fucking worth less (punch)...god why did I even agree to fucking date you... ( punch) I shouldn't have even taken that bet. (Hey sis) What!! you thought I loved you...NOONE CAN LOVE A PIG LIKE YOU.. (Punch) ( Hey!!) I mean your just trash ( HEY) your nothing to me ( KATELYNN!!!!!)

HUH? I stop punching my bag to turn around to my my sister in the doorway looking at me with a Concern look on her face "are you okay?" She says so sweet and calm. I wipe sweat from my forehead "yay I alright sorry I must have gotten to into my workout sorry " she smirks "weirdo...anyway the guy that wants to rent to room is here to see you". " Oh (shit I whisper under my breathe) I forgot that was today okay ummm yay let me cool down and ill be out to greet him". She gives me a thumbs up and leaves me room.

I turn around and hug my bag. He's words burn in my brain ....man I hate him I wish I never met him I hate liars. I've dated a few assholes before but he was the fucking worse one. We dated for a year everything was perfect but he proved me wrong. Turns out while we were dating he was with 3 other girls. When I told him I found out and I wanted to leave him that's when everything went to hell. He stalked me called me names and Threatened to hurt me and my sister and of course to ruin my life, but how can he ruin something That was never prefect.

I grabe my towel and wipe my face and body. Everytime I think about him my blood boils I don't who I hate more him or me for being so stupid and blind for thinking I could fine someone who loves me for ......me. I'm not a princess and this sure as hell ain't no fairy tail. The only one that can love me....is me. Its hurts cause my mind on some days can become my own worse enemy.

I grabe my shirt and put it on getting ready to head out and meet my new room mate. He's a friend of a friend. I did a background check on him he's clean. I take a deep breathe in and let it out slowly to make sure I've calm down before I meet him. I open my bedroom door and head out to the living room where I see my sister talking to a guy with white hair. He's backs facing me. My sister sees me and smiles "Danny this is my sister katelynn she the owner Katelynn this is Danny." Danny was good looking not gonna lie. He looked like he could be a model. I like his white hair it suits him.  He didn't dress bad Either he does have style.

"hi" I smile and give him my hand to shake.  He shakes it " hi I'm Danny". " so danny since were gonna be roommates tell me a little bit about yourself?" He told me he was 18 which shocked me he looked like he was in is early 20s he said had a good job and he kept a low-profile. He told me he was kinda popular on tiktok. Which i didn't mine. We talk more for a while and then later i helped him move in. I'm pretty strong since my break up I started  lifting weights to get my mind of things better then drugs and really ruining my life.

At the end of the day he got settle in. I told him some rules I have the basics like my privacy, my things and etc. he agreed to them. I also told him that when ever i have my bad days i have a punching bag in my room that i like to use to help me with my anger and I hope that it doesn't bother him.  he was fine with it and he understood. I also asked him if he had a girlfriend he said no, which made me happy cause waking up at like 4 o'clock in the moring to some cheep hooker drunk off her ass with tears in her eyes looking for her ✌baby daddy✌ does not seem like a good time to me. Don't get me wrong I don't mind my roommates having a gf\bf I just don't want the drama. #relatable right

I also told him that I also have baking habit I like to bake a lot of stuff so he can help himself to what ever I bake. I don't really eat it I try to stay away from wheat. My sister likes it tho ill make some cookies or whatever a oven can bake and she takes it to her church or her book club and I always have some left over. Thankfully he was okay with that also.  My last roommates always hated it whenever I would cook\bake she said it detracted her from her work whatever that means.