A New Start

The room goes slient after I tell him my story. He uncrossed he's legs and layed back in to the couch. After a while he speaks. " So that's why you lock yourself up and are very protective of your sister." My breath becomes hitch as I think about the bruises on my body. Just thinking about my sister going thru what I did is torture. " I don't want her to go thru what I did I tell her he's no good but she won't lesson. She get mad at me and tells me to leave her alone, I'm just paranoid and that I should go to therapy.

She even rubs it in my face about how much she loves him and all the good things he did. If she wasn't my sister I'd tell her to go rot in hell. She thinks that what I went thru is something I can just forget about and go on with my life. No! I care about her and I don't want her to be broken like me yes she s brat but if she keeps seeing him she gonna turn out just like me .....broken. I want better for her.

( You stuipd idiot he doesn't need to know your life problem's...like he cares what you think). I lower my head in shame. I feel my eye feeling up with tears. I wipe my face and get up heading for my room. " I'm sorry I shouldn't have told you this. As I heard for my room. He gets up and grabes my arm and pulls me in to he's chest. I'm on the verge of tears right now.

I tried to push him away but he's to strong I then give up and just left him wrap around me. When I pick up at the police station and he was in jail and everything was settle I didn't cry I didn't smile either... I wondered did he really love him. He words burned in my brain, and since that day I just kept to myself I've never told anyone this story until now not even my sister.

When he wrapped he's arms around me. I felt he's body heat he's so warm. He's cologne filled my nose. I feel my body relaxing. We walk over to the couch and sit down. Even then he still doesn't let go of me. Matter of fact he's even whispering in my ear. " Sweetheart I know what you thinking you shouldn't have opened up your mind is running with thought of regret but you shouldn't I'm glad you opened up to me. It's not good to keep that all down inside of you. He starts petting my head.

"Matter a fact I know you think you deserve what you when thru but listen to me when I say you don't. You are a strong women who has been thru a battle not many can survive but it not the battle that kills it's the scars and the memories that are true torture. Let me help you heal from your past. Lay your head down on my lap. Close your eyes and focus on your breathing . He puts he's hand on your neck, that cold feeling covered your body again. Goose bumps appeared on your arm. Your breathing slows down. Instead of a cold freezing feeling it was a calm wave of relaxation flowed thru your body and before you know it you were asleep.

I open my eyes and see I'm laying on the couch but he's not here. I sit up from the couch and look around. I'm alone.... the numbing feeling comes back again, but it doesn't effect me as bad as it did before. I get up and walk to the kitchen and pour myself a glass of water. 

I open an cabinet door and grab a glass. I walk over and  open the refrigerator door and grab the water pitcher. I feel up my cup and put the pitcher back. I close to door to see Danny leaning up against the wall. "Fuck...what the hell!!!. He smiles
"How do you feel".  "Well beside the small heart attack I'm good.

He straightens his posture and walks towards me.  " I didn't ask for sarcasm now did I". I walk backwards until bump into a counter trapping me. " I.. I was to stunned to speak this.  He gets close to where his body is touching mine.  He takes my glass of water and puts it down on the counter. He grabes my hand and rubs he's thumb over my Knuckles there still bruised from the other day. I flinched from the pain.

" You should be careful next time you could have hurt yourself". I say nothing. My mind is running wild with questions.
He up and looks me in my eyes. "Come with me". He takes my hand leading me to his bedroom.
He opens the door. " Have a seat". He points to he's bed.
The bed is maid and there a little stitch stuffie sitting between he's pillows. He bed cover is black alone with he's pillows.
" I'll be back". He go to he's bathroom and leave me alone in he's room.
I take a look around it looks organized and cleaned.
" Well at leased I don't have to worry about bugs or rodent's I doubt there's even dust."

He has a desk and a bookshelf. I focus my attention to him leaving the bathroom with a box in he's hands. He sits next to me on the bed. " Let me see you hands. I move my hand towards him and he takes it in he's hands. He's hands are soft and smooth and veiny also. He opens he's box and takes out a small round container. He screws the lid off revealing white cream. He scoops some on he's fingers and rubs them on my hands then he grabes a wrap and wraps my hands ups. He looks at me. " Better now". I look at my hands then him. " Yes much better thank you.