What It Takes to Be a Hero

"I-is it possible for a quirkless person like me to become a hero?" Asked Midoriya.

All Might stopped when he heard that question.

Vandom looked at him, this was always a sensitive subject for him.

"I'm a normal kid without any powers, could i ever hope to be someone like you?" Asked Midoirya as tears fell down his face.

All Might looked back at him.

Midoriya was on the verge of tears with Vandom comforting him.

"With no quirk?" Asked All Might, as though he was intrigued by what he heard.

Suddenly All Might gasped, as though something had hurt him and was groaning like he was in pain.

Smoke began to appear on his body.

"Oh no, not now dammit, not here!" Yelled All Might in a whisper as to avoid both Midoriya and Vandom hearing him.

"People think i don't have a chance, that not having any powers, that i'm a weakling, my classmates like to make fun of me." Said Midoriya as he rubbed his hand with his thumb.

"But you know what, that just means i can prove them wrong." Said Midoriya.

"There's no reason you can't be a hero with a Quirk, Midoriya." Said Vandom.

"Why i knew someone back in america called Chris Davidson and he had no powers and he's on the verge of becoming a great hero." Said Vandom as she recalled meeting him a long time ago when she was living in america.

Midoriya looked at Vandom and smiled in gratitude.

"Still i want to help people with a fearless smile and keep people safe." Said Midoriya.

"And be the hero that everyone looks up to in the world, like you All Might." Said Midoriya.

They looked up but instead of All Might, they saw...

A very skinny man with sharp, angular features and long limbs, his neck long and his eyebrows absent.

They looked in shock as they had no idea what was going on, where's All Might and who was the skeleton?

Eventually Midoriya screamed at the top of his lungs.

Meanwhile

Bakugo and his friends were walking home with Bakugo still pissed (a/n: no surprise there) with his argument with Vandom.

He's always hated that girl, ever since she showed up he was unable to bully Midoriya without her for backup and she's one of the few people who showed no fear of him which makes him pissed off even more.

"Man, Vandom really layed it on you today." Said one of the friends.

"Yeah, hey that reminds me, didn't you used to be friends with Midoriya when you were kids, you were being a little harsh then usual." Said the other friend, trying to be careful with his words as Bakugo was still pissed.

Bakugo crushed the can with his fist.

"Well it's his own fault for getting in my way." Said Bakugo with false calm as he kicked a can on the ground away.

"You shouldn't waste your time on the guy, he's not really much threat to you anyway, and plus with Vandom it's gonna be next to impossible to humiliate him without getting bruises from her as well." Said the other friend as he knew to well that Vandom was not be taken lightly, especially with powers of her own.

Bakugo stopped and thought back to when the conversation first started, to where it was announced that Midoriya and Vandom would apply for U.A.

"Someone's gotta teach him how the world really works." Said Bakugo as he used his Explosion to destroy the can he was holding.