What I Can Do For Now

The teachers were looking over the exams made for their students's scores.

"Check out the results from the exam." Said a male teacher.

"Wow, the first place student achieved a high score on both the villain and rescue points." Said a female teacher to the first place student, Will Vandom.

"Whereas the second place student only got a high score on the villain points and nothing on the rescue points." Said the female teacher.

"He took down those villains like an ace." Said another male teacher with a different voice.

"When most examines were running from the big obstacle, he stayed focused on destroying the small ones, that kid is tough." Said the male teacher with an impressive tone in his voice.

"On the opposite end, the seventh place student had zero villain points." Said the female teacher.

"He's not the first U.A. Hopeful to take out a giant robot, it's been a while since i saw someone blow it away with one attack." Said the second male teacher.

"But at what cost, did you not see how he injured himself?" Asked the first male teacher.

"If you ask me it's like he's not to his own Quirk in his body." Said the first male teacher.

A man with black hair and clothing with a scarf on his neck was watching the exam with interest before letting a hum.

The night after the announcement, Will and Midroiya went to the same beach were they were training at nightfall, All Might, in his skeletal form, was waiting for all Midoriya and Will.

Both of which were running towards him.

"HEY A-!" Yelled Midoriya before Will clamped his mouth.

She motioned her fingers to show that they were not alone this time.

Getting the message, he calmed down.

"Hey, mysterious person." Said Midoriya.

The three of shared a little laugh before continuing.

"Gotta say, i was a little surprised to hear you were a teacher for U.A." Said Will as Midoriya nodded as well.

"Well the school wanted me to keep it a secret until the official announcement just now." Replied All Might as he looked at the waters.

"It seem like a good timing, a chance for someone to inherit One For All." Said All Might.

Midoriya then realized what meant, when he first mentioned it,

So that's it, he was originally going to give it to a student at U.A., one who was strong and with a quirk. Thought Midoriya as he looked at his hands.

"Speaking of One for All, when Midoirya used that old power of yours, he hurt his entire arm, and all he did was throw punch." Said Will.

"Yeah, what should i do, i can't control it yet." Said Midoriya in fear.

All Might turned around to look at them.

"You'll learn to control it in time, hoping to master it right away is like asking a baby to run a marathon." Said All Might.

"Hold on, you knew i was gonna get hurt that badly?!" Asked Midoirya in shock.

"Well we were in a time crunch, but it turned out alright." Said All Might.

"How is injuring an arm turn out all right?" Asked Will.

"Plus now you know what your dealing with." Said All Might as he let out a thumbs up.