Jeus x satan chapetr 1

jesus pov:

i was walking down the street, when saw him, he was very alt goth uwu and he had red skin and horns and big tail owo. he looked me in the eyes and i was blushing so i stared down at my sandals and rope and did  🥺👉 👈 hands. he said to me "wat is ur name sweaty". I say "omigosh is it you satan-kun?! or should i call you satan-sempai ;)." he looked at my uwu 👉 👈 hands an' said "stop being a sussy baka jesus-chaaaaan >:3". he walked me over to his elon musk telsa and let me sit in the front seat :0. he was driving when call me by your name came on the radio. he looked me and *lip bite* then he touched my crusty lips and said "don't dry your lips crusty mf uwuuuu". i put my sweaty hand on his red abdomen and said "its sooo hot in here satan-chan". satan did lenny face ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) then sung "i'm so thirsty aw nuuuu" and then drank his alt indie monster energy. 

Suddenly the car stopoed. i was shock, shock i say. my alt eyeliner had rubbed off on his shane dawson merch. "stanatnnnn r u ok my baka??!" i said. he looked at me in the eyes and he was doing anime shadow forehead with angery lines. "it's not u it's me, i cannot hav this relationship with u my lil baka". he started crying and his goth uwu kawaii nose plaster fell off :0.

satan pov:

i was so crying, i was brokn. he was my lil baka and i had just dumped him while mother mother was playing on the radio. i couldnt even do my colour costomize fit check tiktok, i wasa so depression *cries uwu* i decided to call up my friend mellissah. "hay bestie, how are you?" i said while sitting in my room playing minecraft. "heyy sorryyy that i left ur messages on read i was just gaslighting people for the ✨aesthetic✨" she sang into the phone. i was very brocken but i couldnt tell her anything. "bestie can you keep a sectret?" she sounded upset. "ofc bestieeeeeeeeee uwu". mellissah took a deep breath. "i lickd feet uwu >///<" 

"wat?" i said. "r you being liars rn?" "no bestie this is realllll go follow me on onlyfans." mellisha sounded like the had drink vodka because drunk. "wtf mellissah? u know you are not my baka i will frinedzion u now fuckk offf uwu" she hungf up on my and 2 mins later posted a tiktok saying that she is now open to dm on her instagram fan acc or her tweeter. 

i could not beliv it. 2 friendships ruind in one daay. i was so depression, my lil baka jesus and art hoe mellisha were gone!!! there was only one thing i could do now...