First Quidditch Practice

Hera POV.

Last night after explaining what happened in class to Professor Snape, he said he'll talk to him, since he had to talk to him about something else too. He didn't say what though, not like it's my business or anything.

Anyways today is my first practice and I'm so nervous because I haven't played Quidditch, ever before. I've watched and read about it but I haven't played.

I have my uniform and everything. I totally love it by the way. Just me having my uniform makes this a little bit more real than yesterday.

I walk out to the common room and almost every is here and ready to go to Field.

"We'll be leaving in a minute." Eric says than walks over to me

"You excited?" He asks me

"More nervous. I haven't actually played before."

"Well, that's why were having practice. If you catch on fast it's not even that hard as your making it to be." He says and watchs the last two players come over, one being Draco.

"Wonderful for you two to meet us. Now let's go." Eric says.

"Hey." Draco says

"Hey." I said as we're leaving out the common room.

As we're walking out the castle, we see Gryffindor's team walking out as well.

"I see they didn't get the news." Eric says walking over to them.

"Where you think you're going, Eric?" The Gryffindor coach asks

"Quidditch Practice" Eric answers

"Well I requested the pitch for Gryffindor today." He says

"Take it easy, I got a note." Eric says handing it to him

"I, Professor Severus Snape hereby gives the Slytherin team permission to practice today. For the need to train their new seeker and chaser." He says as he reads out the letter.

As Hermione and Ron gets up and comes running.

"You got a new seeker and chaser. Who?" The Gryffindor coach says confused, like everyone is confused. I see they don't talk.

They cleared the way to show me and Draco. And of course here's when rivalry starts. I feel like in some way he just wanted to one up Harry.

"Malfoy?" Harry says confused then looks at me, "you too, Hera."

Before I could say a thing Malfoy has to say something.

"That's right. And that's not all that's new this year." He says showing off our new brooms.

"Those are Nimbus 2001's. How did you get those?"Ron asks

" A gift for Draco's father." I said.

"And you don't see a problem with that." Hermione says to me

"See Weasley, unlike some, my father can afford the best." Draco spits

"At least no one on the Gryffindor team had to buy their way in. They got it on pure talent." Hermione says back

I feel they're both going to say something someone can't take back. How about they stop now. I thought just sitting.

Draco turns to her and say, " No one asked your opinion, you filthy little mudblood."

I could see her starting to cry but I have no idea what that word means.

"What did you just call, her?" I almost yelled at Draco. End up Draco was able even to answer because Ron tried to curse him and failed.