A promise

Three years later...

"BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!"

"Y/n!! BEN!! HURRY UP!! Dad is going to be mad at you two if you guys aren't ready!!" I heard Five say.

I get up and I was in my baby blue pajamas and that the mission alarm is going off. I get up but I was stop when I felt arms around me pulling me back. I looked down and see Ben's arms around me.

"Shit." I said.

"Ben, get up. We have to go." I said shaking him.

"Ugh, it can wait." I heard Ben grumble out while moving his face into my neck.

'Jesus.'

"Ben wake up. We have a mission!" I said blushing. And that seem to wake him up.

"Shit! Why didnt you say that." Ben said.

"I'll meet you downstairs." Ben said and left to go to his room.

I nod my head and got ready fast. I took off my pajamas. And put on my button up shirt ,and put on my overall skirt over the shirt, I put the tie on really quick trying to remember how five does it. The I tuck it in under my overall shirt. I put on my blazer.

I put on my knee high socks. Then my black dress shoes. I got over to my mirror and put my hair up in and ponytail.

(A/n: unless you don't have long hair or you have short that cant be tied up then just leave it. Say your putting like pins if you have anything or something.)

Once I'm done I pick up my domino mask and put it on. Then I run out the door to see Ben putting on his tie while walking out of his room. Which is across from mine.

"Let's go." Ben said and grab my hand and we went downstairs.

Downstairs the other were waiting and getting ready for the mission. Ben and I let go of our hands when they turn to us.

"Oh so you two love birds come down finally." Klaus said.

"Shut up Klaus." I said.

Five comes up to me and pulls out my tie. And sighed when he saw it.

"Now matter how many time I tell you how to tie a tie you don't do it right." five say and fixes the tie.

"There. But until I'm gone I'll still be here helping you tie a tie." Five say a smiles.

"Thanks, Five!" I said and pat his head which makes his hair a mess. And then his smile goes away.

Father comes down and we go to the car park outside. I sat by Five and Diego on the other side of Me. Ben was across from me with Klaus and Vanya next to him.

"Listen up, a group of people are holding people hostage. What there doing is robbing a bank. We need you to stop them and get the hostages to safety." Father said.

"How many people are there?" I say.

"About 10 guys. This is a test if you fail all of you will work even more harder at your powers." Father said.

The car stops and we all get out besides Vanya and dad.

"I'll be watching you children on top of that building with number seven. If you succeed in doing so, you'll have free time until dinner." Dad said and left.

"Okay guys this is the plan. We will all go in and—" Luther said but I cut him off.

"Wait hold up. Luther, I know where you are going with this. And I'm going to say it your plan isn't going to work." I said.