Bad Things Always Happen....

"Why do bad things happen to me?"••••••••••••••••••••

••••••••••••••••••••

I sat down on the stairs with Vanya sometimes ben too. Waiting for my brother Five to come back. It's been Two weeks, The others say that he's not coming back. It's only been Two weeks it's not like he going to be gone for a year or more......

Right?

A month later....

It's been a month, and he's not back yet. Vanya and I would make his favorite snack a peanut butter marshmallow sandwich also leave the lights on in the house before we went to bed. We thought if he did come back the house would be all dark and he would be scared. And the food was for him when he did come back.

Everyone think he's gone accept for me and Vanya, Ben told me he believes he will come back. But i think he's just saying that.....

A year later....

It's been a year now. I can tell Vanya's loosing hope. We ask Klaus if he could contact Five to see if he was dead and Klaus couldn't do it even when he's sober. Ben has been with me, he's been making sure i have been eating, drinking water, and getting out of bed. Ben has been there for me.

Diego, try to cheer me up but he didn't. I yelled at him because what he said to me about five.

"You know Y/n your health is more important than your brother. Just let him go." Diego said.

"You don't know what important for me. You don't know how losing a family member by blood feels, diego!"

And I haven't spoke to him since that day. Like I know my health is important but my brother is somewhere in the future or where every he is. He could be in the pass or stuck in the time continuum....

two years later.....

I'm sixteen now and five hasn't came back. It's been a real shit show now. Father has been giving us misson left to right. I Haven't Really been eating nor sleeping. Ben here, he has been the best boyfriend ever. He tries to help and all but he has his own problems, Like how father is forcing him to use his powers again. I try to help him, I comfort him and tell him thats it's okay.

Ben told me when we get out of here, He's going to marry me. And move away for this place have a nice home. It was great for a the months that went by, Ben got me back up, I slept well and ate better. And I still think Five will come back but until then i have to wait. And until then i have something to plan for in the future....

can't wait to get out of this shit hole and marrying ben....

nothing can happen, just a few three more years and we will be out here. Yeah nothing will happen....