Cliff

"We both have served in the navy for quite a few years and so we have a lot of experience."

"I see." You say chewing on a piece of meat.

"I took out the maps and studied them for a while, and I have successfully located the nearest  mobile tower. If things stay bright we can hopefully contact the reinforcements."

"So how are we gonna do it?" Taehyung asks leaning forward and resting his chin on his hand.

"We have to go there physically, one of us has to climb up the tower all the way to the top, and use the mast radiator to send out signals or even better, catch contact with my ex crew mates who might provide better shelter."

"So who's going to do it?" You ask.

Every body turns their head towards you and stares at you.

"What?"

-----

"Yn. Be careful." Taehyung says.

"I'm trying. I don't know if I'll be able to do this." You whine as you look up into the sky to catch a glimpse of the huge tower. The height itself makes your bones shiver.

"You can do it. Go on. Just don't look downwards." Jimin pats your shoulder.

"You will do it okay? Don't worry." Jungkook holds your shoulders and gives a soft kiss on your forehead. "Only You can help us, the rest are way too heavy to climb up till there."

"Yeah and we cannot risk one of the rungs breaking." Hoseok says tightening a bag around your waist as he hands you a walkie talkie. "It seems quite rusty and some of the steps maybe broken too."

"Use this to communicate with me, I'll tell you what to do." He says.

You nod.

"Jungkook, did they find out what caused me to faint yesterday yet?" You whisper to your boyfriend.

"No, they're not sure, but they assumed it to be because of the tiring journey." He says running a finger over your cheek, scanning the small scars caused throughout your survival.

"Ok, I hope I'm fine."

"You are." He nods.

Your eyes fall on Jimin behind Jungkook in a distance, staring at you both, as he rolls his eyes to look away. Why can't he accept a rejection?

"Ok Yn, we're ready. Go."

-----

"Slowly, put your foot on the next step, be careful it shouldn't be too rusted or it'll break." You hear from the walkie talkie as you grunt at how Jin was scaring you, you managed to look down once and not fall because of the dizziness, but you weren't sure if you could do it again.

"Hold on tightly, keep going." Hoseok says.

"Last one Yn. Dont look down and just rest your hips on the top step and tell me what's in front of you."

"A sort of radio." Your voice was shaky and the wind up here was cold.

"Perfect. Now the job is simple, start to twist the knob present there and stop when you hear a voice."

"Ok." Your fingers grip the metallic knob which you twist as the needle in the little screen just above it coordinates with it, switching between different channels.

You only hear buzzing sounds which seemed to irritate your ears, which were blocked at a an altitude this high. You were using the classic hack to gulp down to unblock them from the differing air pressure.