my first attempt

ONE DAY BEFORE
I'm trying to hold on but that feeling is getting stronger, the urge to just end it all is getting closer, but the look in my family's face is getting scarier. "Lee has been found recently dead, jumped off a cliff late this morning just before school a tragedy to the family, sending prayers"

THE DAY BEFORE SHE DIED
LEE'S POV:
ugh another day for school and I'm still drained. I wake up everyday just to do the same stuff. I just wish my friends Knew how hard I was holding on. I brush my teeth, go to school, see my friends, put a smile, go to sleep, repeat!
Day after day and it hurts because I know my family will be devastated they will loose a bsf, sister, daughter, niece, cousin, a gf. But at the end of the day I look back and realize I'm not happy. it's not selfish as much as I make it seem. I just hate it here. I dont think I can hold on much longer but I'm trying it's just that the urge is getting stronger and I'm getting closer till I finally.....
I can't help but think these thoughts, it's so hard not to, they are pounding in my head over and over and over till it gets to the point I cut myself. Yes I know it's bad, yes I know I shouldn't do it but I do. I just do. You know no matter how hard I try to stop, all of the apps I try to use, it doesn't work. No one can help me and I've just accepted that.

TEXTING CONVO BETWEEN LEE AND HER MOM:

Lee: hey mom, I'm not feeling it today for school, May I please take a mental health day?

Mom: no I think grades are important! Keep up the good work though! Much love!

Lee: please mom I hate it here, the school the teachers and everything!

Mom: Lee I said no now pay attention we will talk about this later after homework!!

LATER THAT DAY
So I walk on the school roof ready to end it all (my first attempt) then my friend calls me. He saved me and didn't even know it. I don't care though, One day my time will come. I don't mean to harm them but I have to do what's best for me and what's best for me is me not being here...

TO BE CONTINUED