The Sound of a Thunder Spear

You sat silently on the horse as you followed Hange and Floch through the rain. Your wrists were raw from being tied in the front. The rain was coming down fast, soaking your clothes. All that was running through your head at the moment was Eden and Levi.

Who knew what was going on with Eden and your squad. On the other hand, no one has heard from Levi. A small tear trickled down your face as you thought about your husband.

Your focus returned back to Floch and Hange. Hange was unusually quiet as they rode in the front. Hange looked back at you for a split second, giving you a reassuring smile, but then turning to Floch. You had no idea how long you had been on horseback, but it seemed like at least an hour.

The only thing in sight was trees and grass, and stupidly you didn't pay attention to the route the Jaegerists took. You couldn't get the image of Shadis, curled up on the ground after he was beaten by the cadets. You didn't see what happened to him after, before Floch and the others dragged you and Hange onto the horses.

The rain was drowning out any sounds of nature, but one sound stood out. There was what sounded like a small explosion, a sound that was all too familiar with you. The horses came to a halt right after the loud noise. You pondered for a split second, then your heart sunk to the ground.

A thunder spear.

You looked to Hange, who had a horrified look on their face as they turned to Floch. "I know that sound, it's a thunder spear." Hange looked at the horizon, where the grass and trees went on forever. "The only people that would be out here is Levi-" You cut off your thought as you realized.

"Levi..." Your eyes widened as you began to look around the group of Jaegerists. "Y/N. It's ok." Hange whispered to you as Floch looked at the both of you. "Hange. Levi, Zeke and the others are the only ones out here. Something has had to have happened." You began to feel sick as you became more anxious.

"He's fine." Hange tried to reassure you, but it wasn't helping. Levi. Not only your husband, but the father of your child, was in danger. Who knew why a thunder spear was used. A whole bunch of thoughts floated around in your head, making you more worked up.

Levi has to be okay.