EIGHT

•-•

•-•

Newspapers and Flipped reality.

Glasses clinking together in a subtle noise the two male sipped their cold whiskies, letting the alcohol burn down their throats.

"She seemed really baffled", Taehyung commented, glancing at the other.

"Who wouldn't be?", Jin replied nonchalantly.

"Is she still in the library?", Jimin asked whilst grabbing a glass from the corner bar.

"I guess? She probably needs sometime to wrap her mind around this whole scenario", the latter replied.

"But what's the use of going through all those newspapers when it's clear that it can't change anything? The last time I checked she was holding a year old paper"

"Let her be Chim", Taehyung mused.

He simply shrugged whilst pouring a glass of rum before downing it in a gulp. It was just then, Yoongi barged inside the room seeming all too bored.

"Who's joining me?", he uttered, pointing at the fully arranged chess board set on top of the coffee table.

Crashing at the couch he waited for a response from any one of his brothers in the room, but all he recieved was silence and ignorance.

His uninterested eyes glaring at them, "Where is Jungkook?", was the next thing asked for.

"I guess he'll not be able to join you hyung", Taehyung replied.

"And why's that?"

As an answer, he was at the door step of the library watching the female scurry through the buch of newspapers scattered all over the table in front of her. She seemed like a maniac, but she was least concerned about it as her whole existence was at stake at that moment.

Running a hand through his thick locks, "Lisa, you should stop", he sighed, walking inside.

However, she was too occupied to reply anything at all.

"Lisa", Jungkook slammed his palm over the table, jolting her up in surprise.

"You should stop. There's no use in going through all of this!", he added, wishing that the reality would sink in her.

But, she dodged his concern like it didn't matter and went on with her own interests, "Which year is this?", she repeated the same question for then nth time since that morning.

Heaving yet another sigh Jungkook rubbed his face frustrated, "You know it already. They're right in front of you Lis! You've been going through these daily papers since this morning and you're already at 1918's stacks. Which is two years ago! Still haven't figured it out?", he growled.

"Fine!", she thundered, raising up from her seat, "Let me change the question this time. What place is this?"

Staring right into her eyes- his jaw clenched in hesitation, nonetheless he had no other choice but to answer her, "It's Jeju Islands, South Korea"