Boom, Smash

"Jack!" Aaran yelled
"You got it." Replied a bulky Awoken who must have been Jack. Up until now I hadn't noticed him, which was surprising due to the fact that he looked like he could lift a Collosus if he so wished. He was definitely a Titan.

Sure enough he was. Within a few seconds, the corpses of 24 odd thrall were flying in all directions, their bodies charged with a load of arc energy. "Nice call there!" Shouted Aaran. I didn't reply. I was already watching an Human dashing towards the next wave, arc blade in hand. But he wasn't going for the Thrall directly in front of him. Instead he was going for the gigantic knight that none of us had even noticed.

The Human dashed, dodging every thrall in his way. But he couldn't kill this thing on his own. That I knew. "Everyone!" I screamed "Unload every LMG round and rocket you've got on that thing, it's too strong to die to a single arc blade attack!"
"That I can do!" Exclaimed Aaran, with a creepy smile and a glint in his eye as he brought out a weapon I should have expected from him. A Gjallahorn.

"How many rockets you got for that thing?" I asked, even though I knew from intuition.
"Seven! That Knight'll be dead before you can say Aaran aim goddamn it! But I don't need to, because I could fire it at Jack and the rocket would still head towards the Knight! Watch!'
"You stay away you explosion crazed Bastard!" Jack laughed. Aaran fired. The knight went down easily. And the Human went with it.