❔🌑No wait!🌑❔

!Caring! Selever X !Jealous! Reader

                                                                          Y.O.U.R                 P.O.V

      I wake up With Selever in my arms. *sigh* I get up and make him blueberry pancakes. His favorite. He wakes up and sluggishly stumbles into the kitchen. "Good morning Love!" I exclaim, *yawwwwwn* "Good Morning Y/N." He mumbles. I chuckle at how tired he is.

(Off-topic but Y/N Stands for Your Name btw. If u didn't know)

We hear a knock on the door, but crying right behind it. Sel groaned," Right when I was about to dig into my pancakes?" Sel annoyingly demanded. "Haha! I'll get the door for you sweetheart." I reply," Thankkkk youuuuu." Selever groaned. "No problem honey," I respond. I open the door to be seeing a short small child with a horn. She had a Miku-Like hoodie, she had the same type of eyes that Sel had. I stared blankly at her, " What seems to be the commotion, dear?-" Selever asked. There goes my spark of energy

Mid-way sentence, Selever picks up the crying child (THE MAN BEHIND THE SLAUGHTERRRR👏👏 DODODODODODODODODODODODO- ahem)

And hugs her, do I even exist?  "Rasazy! What happened?" He carries her in the sky. Hmph...

'Rasazy' Didn't reply. He carried her to our bed. I, of course, follow and he started comforting her. " Hmph, I'll be going to a coffee shop with Keith (Boyfriend) and Cherry. (Girlfriend) Text me if you need me." I curtly say. "N-No! Wait!" Selever replies, "Can it Sel!" I snap back.

                                                                            > 2 hours later <

   I feel a bit guilty but... He knows how jealous I can be.

I get dropped off by Keith & Cherry and enter Selever & my apartment and- oh no..

I dash over to Selever, who was on the bed. He was crying up a lake, mumbling something about him being the worst boyfriend. I sprint over to him and start petting his fluffy hair and start to calm him down." *hic* I should have been a better boy-*hic* friend.. I*hic*m so sorryyy.." He apologizes. I hug him and we cuddle after I calm him down.

THIS MADE ME CRY REREADING IT AHHHHHHHHHH-

356 words, cool. IM USING GRAMMARLY ON MY PC, DON'T BULLY ME PLZ-