❔🌑 "Gahh!" 🌑❔

!Entomophobic! Selever x Reader
(Just a Whitty IPhone wallpaper that I made Becuz yees. :>)
(Thx to @BakugousBitch for telling me to give u all the definition!) [Entomophobic is when ur scared of bugs]
(Credits: @1-800-SELEVER for making this idea possible! 😌👌)

We go down to our nearest (shotgun wow autocorrect no need to expose me I mean wat-)
Hotel and book a room. But before that, Selever stopped me in our tracks.

"Hey uh, honey-buns?" Selever asks

"Hm?" I respond

"It says that SunStreaks (the hotel) has a 1-star review on Yelp." He replies, pointing to the reviews. I could tell that a shiver went down his spine.

"Eh, if it's anything terrible. I'll protect you from it sugar-tea!" I reply flexing my muscles while hugging him.

He chuckles at my gesture and I rest me hand against his shoulder.

The lady at the counter was quite, unorganized to say the least. She had a dusty blue uniform and a messy bun. She also looked pretty sleep deprived.

"Hello.. Welcome to the SunStreaks Hotel. Where you'll sleep perfectly just like the streaks of the Sun." She'd welcome us.

I looked at her name tag, which was dusty, unwashed, and disgusting overall. And it said that her name was Diana Peach.

We book a room and start unpacking her and there.

Suddenly, I hear a screech.

I dash over from the restroom.
It seemed like we were the only ones in this building.

I take a random broken broomstick and kill the cockroach.

I could tell that he had major regrets from coming here.

He whimpered and climbed into my arms on the bed.

I saw a spider and grabbed the broomstick again to kill it.

Selever was in my lap, asleep like the bean he is.

I checked the clock on the nightstand and..

2:36 AM

I check my phone and it said

12:36 AM

I guess this hotel DOES deserve the 1-star.

I fall asleep and give a terrible review on Yelp.

Y/N - ⭐️ 1-star
SunStreaks Hotel has one of the many places with TERRIBLE service & hygiene. And there were several bugs. Heck, it even scared my beloved!

In the morning, we grab all of our stuff and we don't even bother to take a shower there because we can imagine it worse.

>During you & Selever's drive<

I breakdown to Selever

"Babe.. I'm so sorry that I had to put you through that.. I'm the worst lover anyone can ha-"

I was quickly cut off by Selever kissing me.
"Oh please, you're the one who lifted my life up sweetheart!" Selever cheered.

He knows that makes me blush.

431 words, kk

ANYWHO- I kinda lost ideas becuz it's 10:53. PM rn soooooooool yeh. But seriously 1-800-SELEVER , this was a BRILLIANT idea like bravo! 🎉👏👏