~•° The dimention °•~ ep13

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
==========================
Location : .  .  .

Freddy Land's portal room

==========================

A few days after the talk with Jon and Molten, They dicited to finaly go to the dimension where Bryan was taken to.

3th POV

Molten - That should be it,

Jon - Okay, let's go,

They both jump in the portal.

When they landed, they ended up on a bridge, wich was surrounded by a garden, near a big white mansion.

Jon - Huh,...- didn't know we would land near a mansion,-

Molten - Well, that's where the person that possibly took Bryan landed.

Jon - That's, quite interesting. Should we look around, to possibly find enything that could help us find Bryan?

Molten - We should of we possibly want to find him.

They started looking around the mansion, seeing if there could be a potential secret place, or something like that, but couldn't find enything.

So they went inside the mansion, to see if they could find enything there.

Jon - Wow, whoever lives or lived here was extremely rich, bc there is a goddam throne in here, with- some wierd-, floating crystal's-

Molten - True, let's just keep on searching for him.

They kept on searching, and searching, but couldn't find enything that could possibly do with Bryan.

Until they found a picture, it was of Bryan and Inpu, while Bryan still looked like how he used to before Afrodite's ball, they where hugging eachother while looking at the camera, they looked very happy.

Jon - That looks a lot like Bryan...-

Molten - It dose, but they have wings-

Jon - True, although, they might be fake, so could be the wolf person's, but this could be a god world so, they also might not be fake.

Molten - True, but it is, quite unsettling how simmilar he looks to Bryan,

Jon - This might sound wierd but, what if it is him?

Molten - Hmmm,... what do you mean exactly by that?

Jon - Well, he could be Bryan, since i don't really know where he came from before i met him, and he didn't know a lot of things about normal stuff when we met, it was quite wierd if i say so myself.

Molten - Huh,... Maybe, let's not really guess that at the moment, since we could be wrong.

Jon - Yea-, it would be embarassing, tho, we should look at the other side of the mansion, since we haven't checked it out yet,

Molten - Then let's go there now,

They went to the other side of the mansion, they where looking thru the other rooms, but when they entered the next room, they saw blood on the floor, wich Jon got freaked out by.

Jon - O-OH, GOD- WAS THERE A MURDER HERE?!?

Jon backed up a bit,

Well, it seemed they didn't hear the footsteps earlier, bc now someone who was too busy looking for a cure, and had forgotten to clean up the blood on the floor and came back to clean it up bc remembered that he never cleaned up the blood from the floor had noticed them.

???? - WHO ARE YOU?!?! AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
{Whooooo, yessss, finaly done, hope you enjoyed, have a nice day/night❤️}