chapter 47

Helen's pov

After lunch we came home my stuff was moved to his room after the incident in shower today morning my core was slightly hurt so I couldn't walk properly my clothes were placed in his closet
" Roger why did you move my stuff here it was better in the other room " I said "don't you want to stay here with me " he asked " but you know I create a mess I don't fold them and look at your side it's so neat " I replied " we have help her " he said and I looked at him "  we have maids baby so they will fix it for you now come here tell me something did you miss me" he asked and I nodded " let's go out for dinner today" he said and I nodded the rest of the day I told him what I had done for three days he was listening to me "are you feeling bored" I asked and he shook his head " no baby " he replied " so what did you do with Charlie did you find anything " I asked " not much but be careful babe if you notice anything suspicious then let me know Monday we will be going to office together and don't tell anyone about our engagement okay" he said and I nodded " so what did you guys find out" she asked " nothing your dad was about to be attacked but they didn't and the reason is you they didn't want to hurt you he is behind you so they wont lay a hand in you" he said " but why me " I asked " he knows you very well do you know anyone from Russia " he asked again " no I don't remember anything but there were few people who were from Russia and Sasha is from Finland but not from Russia may be her cousins are " I said Roger nodded and we started watching movies later that evening we went out to have dinner I wore the dress which Roger had got for me it was pretty

After lunch we came home my stuff was moved to his room after the incident in shower today morning my core was slightly hurt so I couldn't walk properly my clothes were placed in his closet" Roger why did you move my stuff here it was better in th...

When I walked downstairs where Roger was waiting I could feel his eyes on me only  the moment I took the last step he kissed me and then he wouldn't remove his hands from me all the way  to his restaurant he had his hand around my waist and every now and then he would push away the strands of my hair which fell on my face he was treating me like a princess and for some odd reason I was embarrassed the restaurant was his so no one dared to look at us Roger made me sit on his lap as he continued to feed me he also made me feed him after our dinner while leaving his restaurant Roger made sure he glared at anyone who eyed me " baby be ready once when we reach home you won't be able to walk till Monday" he said " no it's not going to happen Roger I'm still recovering from what happened in the morning " I said " I will be gentle baby " he said " ha you and gentle don't bother I'm not in " I said " hm I will see how you deny me" Roger said  the moment we stepped in the mansion he carried me to his room but all this while he was kissing me once there he placed me on bed he poured two glasses of wine and we started drinking i don't know when he started kissing me again what I knew was he on top of me kissing my naked body he was sucking my breast and it feels like heaven! I never want it to end! he beginy softly, lots of little licks his tongue slowly flicks my nipples his tongue going around and around my nipples for some odd reason it makes me so hot it feels so good when he sucks my nipples into his mouth. I feel tingles from my breasts down my stomach to my clit. Its kind of electric. The longer he licks and sucks, the more I like it he goes back and forth from soft to hard tongue pressure on each nipple soft sounds fill the room "baby you’re boobs are so big and perky .” he started stroking my right nipple with his  thumb he pinched my nipple between thumb and index finger and rolled it my panties were wet i arched my back to allow him  better access to my boob he fondled the left one he grabbed my boobs and kneaded them he stroked my  pussy, and fingered me until I came he spread my legs wide and gets rid of his boxers he held his huge thing in his hands and started running the head of his cock along the length of my slit, brushing my clit each time as he coats it with my love nectar. Each time he brushes my opening my mind is begging ‘Put it in…put it in.’ Finally, he stops at the entrance he presses against me that wonderful feeling of him stretching me open to accommodate him he pushed a little deeper and then withdraw he gets deeper and deeper into me with each thrust eventually he is grinding firmly against me his full length buried inside me he wraps my legs around him to assure he stays deep inside me sometime I feel like I was made for this, and I love it I try to surrender myself completely i want to be owned, conquered, and utterly mastered by  him  I want to be fucked senseless. Once he’s done the final deep thrust he shoots his  creamy treasure deep inside me to claim me as his.