Meeting My Oc And Your Detective

**Hai! So me an my friends did the screenshot thing and we are making a story out of it. My friend, @Akame808, who's doing this with me has her bio for her character out if you wanna check that out. So yeah here's mine and I hope you like it. Enjoy!**

Name: Mika Hajima 

Age: 23

Sexuality: Bisexual (if you dont like that kind if thing then leave)

Height: 5'5 

Personality: Mika is a difficult person to get to know. She keeps this tough girl act up and a neutral face coming up as mysterious. That's how it is most of the time in the detective business. If you get lucky enough to know her she's kind and caring. She keeps a lot to herself and wants to help others in any way possible. She's a bit quiet but cant kick your butt if she needs to. She tends to think she's useless when she doesnt do a good job at something or fails.

Looks:

Looks like this with brown eyes:

Work Uniform:

Casual Wear:

Oversized black hoodie and leggings (cause you dont need a picture for that) with white sneakers.

Likes: Reading mystery novels, cooking, drawing, photography, music, martial arts

Dislikes: Raw Celery, public speaking, rude people, failing at something

Crush: Yakate Nekama Nickname- Yaka (coworker and friend)

Backstory: Mike was 7 when she decided she was going to be a detective. As a child she was happy and energetic. Completely different than now. So what happened? Well, her dad died when she was 14. Her brother died when she was 10. Worst of all, it's because of her. She obviously never meant to kill either of them. Her brothers death wasnt her fault but she takes every bit of blame for her dads. Her brother died when he was working at a cafe. Robbers came in and while trying to defend the cafe he was shot by someone. Mika started becoming closed off and the mysterious cold figure she is now. Her dad dying didnt help. Her dad died from a car accident. She and him were arguing and she said "I wish you were dead..." her dad froze and a car hit the side of theirs killing her dad. Everyone says it wasnt her fault but it was. If she wasnt arguing and said something she didnt mean at heart he would have been alive. This sent her into the complete figure she is today. Her relationship with her mom is neutral. They talk on birthdays and such but Mika doesnt visit for holidays or anything. She roommates with Leila in an apartment not far from the detective station so she can access work easily.

**bleh. Anyways yeah. Hope you enjoyed! Now I'm going to explain why this is your detective. Well the person murdered at the high school is you the reader! Fun right? Anyway that's all for now! Till Next Time! Byeee!**