Part 3~ bestfriend and her new relationship

Your first day went by normal and it was nearly
Over but of course it was time to go to eat. You headed to the great hall and when you got there you went to sit beside pansy but she was sitting with Draco...strange...you just brushed it off and sat opposite her with Astoria.
"Hey pans"
"Oh my god hey, I've got news for you"
"Mhm?" You mumble because you don't know of this is gonna be bad or good.
You see her grab Draco's hand and bring it up from under the table.
"Me and Draco are dating!"
You sit there in shock. She knows that Draco has always been a dick to you and she's comforted you while you cried over it...why him?
You look over at her and she kisses him, you felt a sudden rage fill inside you...were you jealous...no no it's because she knows how he is with you.
You raise your eyebrows and smile lightly at her "happy for you."
Of course Draco has her wrapped around his finger and he seems to like it "pansy why are you friends with y/n?"
Pansy doesn't even care that he asked that and gives the blandest reply ever "I don't know."

You look around for some company and someone to get you out of this situation but you feel like you are being stared down, it doesn't feel right..you don't like it. You turn around and see someone you've never seen before and he's eyes are on you but as he sees you looking he immediately jolts his head back...weird.
You point to the boy "pans who's that?"
She follows your finger to the boy and smirks "ooo that's Adrien Pucey, he's on the quidditch team for slytherin..why do u ask?"
You shrug your shoulders and just brush it off

Finally, after the torture of watching Pansy and Draco being all lovey, you get to leave the great hall and you are glad the day is over but of course it's never the end for you and of course Draco just HAD To worm his way into your day and make it worse like he always does.
"So your bestfriend is my girlfriend now, better stop being a bitch I guess"

You scoff  "I'll always be a bitch to you and you'll have to sit back and suck it up"

"Ooo not friendly today are we?"

"You know Malfoy I'm begging to think I'm a hobby of yours..every single day of every school year you just have to say something don't you? Find a new hobby because this is getting boring."

He raises his eyebrows, smirks and shoves past you, walking away with yet again a walk that shows he's proud of something.
Ugh he doesn't half piss you off, you'd love to just smash his face into a wall sometimes.

You go back to the common room and take a seat

You go back to the common room and take a seat. Finally, being alone is just what you needed right now because school is shit and you are exhausted..
Well Atleast you thought you were alone before you heard someone clear there throat..

You hear them step closer  "haven't seen you around before and just couldn't not notice that beautiful face in the great hall just then."

Hope you enjoyed the third chapter..what do u wanna see in this book, give me some events and I'll get them all in the book...also we got introduced to Adrien so what do u wanna happen with him? 🤍 thanks for the love