Part 4~ Adrian

You shot your head around and saw Adrian standing ahead of you "shit, you scared me" he stared at you for a bit before coming closer "didn't mean to scare you, you just look beautiful and I was admiring it" wow was this a nice boy, where did he come from? "Oh erm thank you. Adrian is it?"  "Yeah, I'm Adrian"  god he's kinda hot and he does quidditch "nice to meet you, I'm y/n" he smiles.
You and Adrian sit and talk for a long time and you get to know eachover well but then he starts to ask you questions that you aren't sure how to respond "what's your type?" That one was tough "erm I've never thought about it"
He shuffles a bit closer to you and puts his arm around you and you just smile..it felt nice to get a boys attention but was he gonna kiss me? You didn't know how to feel you've never properly kissed anyone before let alone a hot quidditch player...he moves a piece of your hair out of your face "you don't mind do you?" You just shake your head and then all of a sudden his lips meet yours..it happened so quick and it was nice until you heard footsteps "oh look she barely knows him and already making out in the common room..Adrian I wouldn't, she'll be on to the next boy soon enough" you shoot your head up to of course see the tall blonde ferret standing there "sadly the next boy won't be you, I can smell the jealousy from over here malfoy" he scoffs "jealous..of you, who would want you..all you are is a pathetic little slut" you gasped at his words because he's never said that before, yeah he insulted you but calling you a slut was something different "you piece of shit" you get up and walk over to him..you stand in front of him and take a deep breath before slapping him right across the face and you go to walk away but as you do he grabs your arm "you'll regret that" you quickly pull your arm out of his grip and head to your dorm.

You lay there thinking about what Draco said..why would you regret it? God you'll get hell from him for this I guess.  You roll over and close your eyes trying to relax..you just had your first kiss and it was good but when Draco touched your arm it gave you a weird feeling..what the fuck is this feeling? Shut up, forget about Draco. You shake the thoughts away and slowly fall asleep

           ————————————————
It was the next day and you woke up pretty late. You got up and rushed to put on your clothes, not really caring how it looked..you grabbed your back whilst brushing your teeth and threw it over your shoulder and once you'd done your teeth you quickly left and made your way to the great hall..you took a seat next to mattheo "well morning sleepy, someone looks tired" you look over to him "I'm more than tired theo, I'm fucking shattered and god knows why"  "woah calm down love, you look fine but talk to me like that again and there is consequences" he laughs and gently shoves you "very funny Theo". "Who's that for?" You see Theo staring at something so you shoot your head around only to see Adrian with a beautiful red rose in his hand and he's coming your way. "Of course it's today of all fucking days UGH..he's behind me isn't he" "yes I am" you turn to him and he gives you the rose "go on a date with me y/n" you look at him with a slight shock "erm y-yeah sure..when?" "I'll tell you later" he walks away and you turn to Theo. "Nice stutter y/n"  "shut it riddle"