chapter 1: family reunion.

A/N- this story is kinda a mess, some of it is in the third person most of it is in the first person  so just beware of the bad grammar and spelling,I'll try and work on it :). Hope you enjoy reading this story and I love you, have a great day/night. ♡♡
_________________________________

Y/n's abusive mother had died 6 months ago. Her dad had left before her mother had the chance to tell him she was pregnant. Y/N was told by the people who helped sort out her mothers will that her dad had also died a couple years ago but they knew his brothers wife lived in queens with her dads other kid.

Y/N decided to move to queens and start a new life getting to know her little brother, she got the address from a lawyer who turned out to be a family friend.

- 3 months later -

*knock knock*

*Peter opens the door*

Peter-
"Hi?"

Y/N-
"Hi, my names Y/N. And i'm looking for my half-brother Peter parker."

Peter-
"I'm peter, and what do you mean by half-brother?"

Y/N-
"my...our dad left my mom before he knew she was pregnant."

Y/N told Peter about her life, how her mom died And how she moved from LA.

Peter invited her in and they sat and talked while they waited for his aunt May to come home.
_________________________________

A/N-
Just a small first chapter ig, and yes ik most of it is like 'woah we are moving way to fast rn' but like idk haw to fix/ make it better so just deal with it.
I promise the next chapters will start to get better as they go on.