chapter 8: the ex

the loud noise of your alarm rang though the room

you were very tired but you had something good planned for you and bucky to do. so you turned around to meet his face then you gave him a quick peck on the lips, he soon woke up.

bucky- *with the cutest deep morning voice*
"good morning doll. what time is it?"

Y/N-
"its about half seven, and good morning to you to"
"i have stuff planned for us today so get dressed"

_________________________________

Authors note-

HOLD. THE FUCK. UP.
I haven't touched this thing in a year wtf. I just re-read this thing and realized how fucking cringey it is. The only words I have is sorry. I am gonna continue this story tho coz I'm fun like that, it might get less cringe or might stay the same amount 😐. Um i don't even know what to say-

Go follow me on tiktok I make amazing edits and I could use some moots who also love seb.
Tiktok user is stamxmultieditz.

Ok have fun reading I guess <3
_________________________________

You decided you wanted to have a nice day out with bucky, you only had some small things planned but you knew it was gonna be fun.

Bucky-
"Ooh fun, were are we going?"

Y/N-
"It's a surprise!"
*bucky pouts*
"I'm not telling you, just get dressed and you'll know in no time"

The fist destination on your day out was a cute diner not to far away from the compound for breakfast.

After you and bucky got dressed you said your goodbyes to the Avengers who were awake in the compound, which was only nat and wanda, and made your way to the diner. While you were in the car, you decided to put on your favorite bands music surprisingly bucky enjoyed listening to them. You were about five minutes into the drive when you noticed bucky staring at you.

Y/N-
"You ok there, buck?"

Bucky-
"Ye I'm fine, just enjoying the view."
*a smirk grew on his beautiful face*

You didn't say anything, just laughed to yourself.

You finally arrived at the diner, absolutely starving since you basically just got of bed. You and bucky got seated at a small booth by what looked like a mini Arcade, you both took a long look at the menu, you decide to order a small stack of pancakes with strawberries and cream and a vanilla millkshake, bucky ordered a waffle with chocolate sauce and a cup of coffee.

Bucky-
"This is a nice place."

Y/N-
"Ye, it's cute, it reminds me of old 70s-80s movies."

Bucky-
"So what else do you have planned for today?"

Y/N-
"Bucky. I told you, it's a surprise."

Bucky-
"Ugh, okay."

Y/N-
"You're cute when you're angry."

Bucky-
*laughs*
"Thanks, you're cute too doll."

After you finished breakfast you had a go at the small arcade by your booth. You and bucky played a bit of a shooter game, he kept trying to block you so he could win.

Surprisingly you ended up being there for about two hours, and realized that you should probably get to your next event of the day.

You guys took a short drive to Riverside park and walked around just admiring the scenery, stopping at an ice cream truck and sharing some chocolate ice cream. You two sat down at a bench overlooking the rivers as you ate your sweet treat.

Bucky-
"You look gorgeous today doll."

Y/N-
"Aw, thanks sweetie. You look great two, I love your jacket."

You were having a great time linking your man while walking round the peaceful park till you heard a familiar voice calling your name, it was jake, your ex, running towards you and your new boyfriend. This was not going to end well, you and Jake didn't have a pleasant break up.

Jake
"Y/N, Y/N IS THAT YOU?!"

Bucky-
"Doll?, who's that?"

Y/N-
"Just keep walking."
"Its- it's my ex, jake."

Bucky-
"Oh."
"I'm guessing things didn't end well?"

Y/N-
"Nope, he was not very nice to me and he cheated. He hit me a couple times, and took me to this place, idk what It was but they did things to me, things I can't explain."

Jake-
"Y/N STOP IGNORING ME, I KNOW IT'S YOU, JUST HEAR ME OUT OK!"
"PLEASE, PLEASE Y/N I-I STILL LOVE YOU."

His words shocked you to the core, his words enraged both you and Bucky, his words were an obvious lie.

You stopped, it felt like time froze

Y/N-
"NO JAKE, NO YOU DON'T LOVE ME! COZ IF YOU FUCKING LOVED ME YOU WOULDN'T OF HIT ME, OR LEFT ME TO BE TORTURED BY THOSE, PEOPLE- NO THEY'RE NOT EVEN PEOPLE THEY ARE MONSTERS THEY WERE ALL MONSTERS AND SO ARE YOU-"

You threw your hands up in a fit of rage, and suddenly a cluster of power travelled towards jake in such a fast and angry manner you could bearly catch it.

Bucky-
"Y/N what was that?"

Y/N-
"Um- um- uh.. I'll explain later, come on, we need to leave here!"

_________________________________

A/n-
Umm soo that was chapter 8 you guys.
Did you like it, was it still as criney as the rest lol.
Ye- how do we feel about jake, real bitch right.
I don't know what to say, im trying to think of what to write in the next chapter.

Well hope use enjoyed this new chapter after about 9 months.
Don't forget to check out my tiktok for cool marvel and seb edits.
User- stamxmultieditz.

<3