Countryballs

Qualrlriaball bounced hastily through the forest to the tundra, where he'd meet the others, this wouldn't be an easy trip, for the others would stop at nothing to get Qualrlriaball executed. He hid behind a tree, listening to a coversation...

'WAS DA HELL VER YUO OF THINKINGS?!' One shouted in a German accent.

'NOT MY PROBLEM IT'S FAILED!' Another yelled in a British accent.

'Vill you of stoppings argument, is of pointless..' The accent was a heavy Russian accent.

Qualrlriaball silently hopped away, making sure nobody heard him, or saw him. He was soon on the run again. 'I has got to gets out of here...' He said, worrying that someone might spot him. 

-|WEEEEEEEEEE WOOOOOOOOOOO WEEEEEEEEE WOOOOOOOOO|-

A siren went off, Qualrlriaball, stopping dead in his tracks looked at what he stepped on. A stupid lazer thingy. like the ones you see in theif movies during the stealing scene.

'Ah, for of fucks sakes-'

''MURICA, FUCK YEAH!'

Americaball dropped down in front of the frozen Qualrlriaball, along with a few others

'VIVA LA VIDAAA!'

'BORK BORK!'

'RAWWWRRR!'

'SORRY EH!'

Franceball, Swedenball, Nepalrawr, and Canadaball dropped down next to Americaball, slowly closing in on Qualrlriaball, untill, a plunger, tied to a rope, grabbed Qualrlriaball and took him up.

'..Well that sucked, eh?' The Canadian said

'Rawr.. rawrrawr..?'

'Oh yeah, that's odd, why it's a plunger?'

'Since when do you know how to speak rawr, Luxembourg?'

'Is France you fattyball!'

'And that's 'Murica to you, you baguette!'

'Bork.'

'Oh yeah, right, Qualrlriaball escaping, oh well, who wants to go to Tim Hortons and get a Double Double?'

The ones left all stared at Canadaball in disbelief.

{WOAH BOY- an update lol, hope you enjoyed!}