\\ PLAYLIST //

... After the sudden death of his uncle and the eccentric multi-millionaire mafia king Lufian Clarke, Harrison Osterfield's almost decent life is mostly devastated especially when half of what should be rightfully his fortune is transferred to their immediate rival for reasons he doesn't know. What's remaining is him trying to figure out how to deal with this collaboration of two rival corporations that don't belong together and work on the side of the woman he never knew would ever be referred to as his partner in crime while they are dragged into a mess bigger than what they were trained to handle....

***

I'm Ri aka. fanficparker on

Wattpad, Instagram & Tumblr...

This is my new work
titled
'A Game of Diamonds and Hearts'

Genre: New-adult, romance, mafia/mob, action, adventure

Preferred audience: 16+

***

(Cover created by me)

~•DISCLAIMER•~

This work is a piece of fiction and should be thought of such. Characters such as Harrison Osterfield and Tom Holland are solely used as a name-claim and a face-claim and are in no way related to the real life actors of the same name. I do not directly associate them with any ideas incorporated in my writing nor their lives and personality depicted in the story is real in any manner. This work is for entertainment purposes only.

~•PLAYLIST•~

>> Spotify link: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4OdOtwRtgrcQbDxvv1j41b?si=8ace81307e4347bf

• Bad Guy | The Interrupters

• Look What You Made Me Do | Taylor Swift

• Blinding Lights | The Weeknd