[10]

A/n: wahts popping angel bitches I have another chapter for yer :D

tw: underage drinking... (PRETEND ITS LEGAL)

I woke up to shuffling on my side and rubbed my eyes to see clearer. "Oh, sorry n/n did I wake you up?" Tubbo says looking up from my chest, sounding extremely tired. "Yeah, don't worry about it," I say yawning.

I look over and I see Tommy awake with his arm around me and his head on my shoulder. I look and see that y/f/s (favorite show) is playing on the tv in front of the bed. "Good morning n/n," Tommy says sounding tired.

"Guys go to sleep, what time even is it," I ask. "7:02," Tubbo reads from his phone. "Jesus Christ, it's so early, when did you guys wake up," I ask. "Just like- 5 minutes ago, I think," Tubbo says rubbing his eyes. "Wait..," I say and they look at me. "I have an idea," I say with a smirk.

~timeskip~

I called all of the minors and all of them got ready for the day, and then I told them my plan.

"Is this a good idea?" Ranboo asks, worried. "Yup, Charlie's a very deep sleeper," I say to him, handing him a marker. "Let's do this, boys," I say uncapping my marker.

~anotehr timeskinp (man I really just skeppyd that up) ~

@u/n el ehm ayo what a loser

@u/n                                                                                                                                    el ehm ayo what a loser

957k likes 9k retweets 102k comments

After I tweeted the photo I set up my camera, got a glass of cold water, and put on beanos bass boosted.

I splashed the water in his face and said, "WAKE UP DORKATRON!". "TRY SOME CORN," Charlie blurts out as he jolts up, and we all burst out laughing. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU LITTLE SHITS DO," Charlie says wiping water out of his eyes, us all dying of laughter.

"WAKE UP MOTHER SHUCKER," I say, exactly as he did the day he woke us up, throwing a pillow straight in his face and doing a little dance. "YOU LITTLE BITCH," He says getting up and chasing me until I grab his arm and practically yeet him onto the floor.

"IT WAS SELF DEFENSE," I say pointing to Charlie who I just threw onto the floor. "I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU," Charlie says. "Try me, bitch," I say stepping forward and crossing my arms. "Maybe I will," He says getting up and standing in front of me.

I swiftly grab his right arm with my right and his left with my left, to where our arms are crossed and turn him around where he's facing away from me and kick him down. "I haven't done that in a while, that was fun," I say smiling innocently at Charlie who was wincing in pain on the floor.