[15]

omf this song makes me cri more than when i spill choccy mielk

~3rd person pov~

tw: unmotivation? mention of a depressive episode

"She hasn't gotten out of bed, she's been staring at the walls, and she hasn't eaten anything all day, and it's already 5 pm!" Ranboo points out. "Hmm, the last time something like this happened was when she was having a depressive episo-" Charlie says, his eyes widening and he stops, realizing what he just said.

"Oh, I'm sorry, a... *deep inhale* WHAT?!" Tubbo whisper yells. "What?!" Tommy says, running to Y/n's door. He opens the door slowly, revealing the pitch-black room. "Y/n?" He says softly, knocking on the side of the door to get her attention. Y/n was sitting up fidgeting with her fingers,

"Yeah?" She manages to croak out, softly turning her head from her hands to him. "Are you okay? You haven't eaten anything and you haven't gotten out of bed, it's 5 in the afternoon," He says, sitting beside Y/n on her bed.

"Yeah, I'm fine.., I... I just don't really feel like doing anything at the moment," She says, her voice raspy, trying to keep herself looking like she was fine. "Well at least eat something, please?" He asks, grabbing her hand, and she stays silent, playing with his fingers. "For me?" He asks.

"... fine..," She says, keeping her head down. "Thank you, N/n..," He says. She pulls him into a hug. They pull away from each other, "I'll come and bring you some food, okay?" He says softly, getting up and ruffling Y/n's hair, making her smile. "Thank you," She says. Tommy flashes her a smile, which she returns, before walking out of the door.

"I'm getting her something to eat, she said she'd eat something," Tommy says, and everyone lets out a sigh of relief. "Ok, I'm still gonna go in and talk to her," Ranboo says shakily. He slowly opens the door and walks in, Y/n is there playing with her fingers, doing a bit better from Tommy's appearance. "Y/n?" He asks, as she softly turns to look at him.

"Yes?" She asks. Ranboo closes the door and leans his back against it, "I just wanted to check on you.., you haven't gotten out of bed today.., and... I- I'm worried about you," He breathes out. He sits next to her on her bed and looks at her with teary eyes. "Im okay... why are you crying?" She says, looking into his eyes and wiping a tear that rolled down his cheek with her thumb.

"I... I don't want to see you like this, ever since you woke up you didn't want to talk, you stared at the walls, you stayed there overthinking, and- and you seemed so... sad," He says, tears pouring out of his eyes. "Ch- Charlie thinks you're having a depressive episode," he continues, fighting back tears.

She lets out a comforting chuckle, "Don't worry, Boo, it's not that at all, if I am I'll know for sure.., I'm just quite unmotivated today," She says softly, grabbing his hand and resting her chin on his shoulder, as he presses his forehead against her's. "Thank you, Ranboo... love you," She says, hugging him tightly(SLASH P you dumb motherfucker). "I love you more," He whispers in her hair, holding onto her tightly.

"I'm glad you're okay, I'm gonna go back and let everyone know that it's not a depressive episode," He says with a soft smile as Y/n nods in response and returns the smile. Ranboo gets up and leaves the room, closing the door behind him. "She's not having a depressive episode, she's just a bit unmotivated," He explains. Tommy walks past them with a plate of food and makes his way into Y/n's room.

"Here, I brought some food," Tommy says as he slowly opens the door, closing it once he walks in. He sits down to her left and hands her the plate, "Here," He says softly. "Thank you," She says. Tommy grabs the remote from the bedrest and turns on her favorite show, making her smile. She stares at her food and picks at it, not wanting to eat it. "Go on," Tommy nods, noticing her not wanting to eat.

He puts his arm around her shoulder as she picks up a bit of food with her fork. She hesitates to put it in her mouth, but she does so soon enough. Tommy smiles, proud of her, "I'm proud of you," He says softly. Y/n looks up at him and pulls him into a tight hug.

~timeskip~

By now, Y/n has finished her food and had fallen asleep, cuddling with Tommy. Tommy watched her as she rested quietly, happy to see that she's doing better. He cares about her a lot, and he can't stand to see her in any sort of pain.

He was watching her favorite tv show as she slept quietly in his arms. Tubbo had come in earlier to encourage Y/n to eat her food and had fallen asleep between Tommy and Y/n. Soon enough, Tommy was asleep. And the chapter ends here because the author is running out of ideas, causing her to break the fourth wall.

A/n: ayup i didnt proof read this and uh- im cancelling meme time possibly forever but who knows um... have a snazzy day or night i love you mwah mwah and im gonna go cry now because i wish i had people like tommy tubzo and ranboo to help me when i feel like this but oh well ok bye ily *virtual hug*

 have a snazzy day or night i love you mwah mwah and im gonna go cry now because i wish i had people like tommy tubzo and ranboo to help me when i feel like this but oh well ok bye ily *virtual hug*

ok maybe just one meme-

k bye

<-me_gusta- has left the game>