The one shot

SLUG: A Sequel Story
By: CaptainFandom1103

Chapter One: Previously on Mackerel...
3rd POV

"I'm fine," they paused, "and my kids are fantastic as well."

Fyodor looked sad. After all he thought the night they spent together in Russia was wonderful, but to Dazai it was just a distraction during the two year hiding period.

"Well maybe when this is over I can meet them."

"I highly doubt my fiancé would want a rat in our home."

With that they went back to sitting at the table with Shibusawa. Shibusawa talked about searching for this one ability that could surprise him. Meanwhile Atsushi and others were out fighting their own abilities. Shibusawa eventually showed the two demons his collection. Once he left Fyodor moved closer to Dazai. Putting his arm around their waste leading them to the two abilities needed for the plan to work. As Dazai touched the two gems Shibusawa stabbed them. that would transpire and be defeated by its own user.

As Fyodor started to explain to Shibusawa his death. Then the ability walked in. Fyodor and his ability explained everything and then the abilities gathered to form an orb and Dazai's body started to float into the orb. Before anyone knew it the dragon appeared. That's when Chuuya was deployed by the special ability divisions and even though Ango said that Dazai must've been eliminated by now, Chuuya didn't believe it.

He then activated corruption. He fully trusted that his fiancé was still alive somewhere inside the fortress. If he had happened to run into Fyodor then all the better. He wanted to punch the rat. After he jumped out and got closer to the dragon he immediately threw black holes towards the dragon. After he saw that it wasn't working he decided to pick up a nearby building as the dragon was getting ready to fire an energy beam. He then shoved it down the dragon's throat, successfully destroying it.

Once he realized the dragon was gone the god Arahabaki moved his vessel towards an orb. Once he was in the orb Arahabaki saw someone, and that someone was Dazai. Arahabaki moved his vessel towards the unconscious ability user. After Dazai touched Chuuya they had a bonding moment before Dazai started to cough up blood. That's when they started to land on the ground. They remained there till the fog disappeared. Atsushi, Kyoka and Akutagawa had won. Shibusawa was gone for good.

"Chibi they did it, the trio of trouble makers defeated him."

"Yeah mackerel, you sure do know how to pair people. How long do you think it'll take for Yosano to get here. I don't want you bleeding out."

"Who knows, depends on how far away the agency members were forced to move to fight their abilities. Though I suspect the trio will appear soon."

That's when Dazai collapsed, which then made Chuuya start yelling for help. It alerted Atsushi, who was the first to notice it because of his enhanced hearing thanks to the tiger. He then started to rush where the yelling was coming from. Akutagawa and Kyoka followed him. Once they arrived the scene they saw before them wasn't a happy one. Chuuya was holding pressure to a bleeding wound on the back of their mentor.

"Nakahara-San, what happened to them?" Akutagawa asked.

"They were stabbed and poisoned. I punched them earlier releasing the antidote for the poison but they were stabbed we need to get them to a hospital or to Yosano."

That's when the rest of the ADA appeared.

Chapter 2: Dazai's in the infirmary

Akimura POV:
It's been hours since dad left to go save ren from I think a rat. That's when Aunt Mari came to get us along with Ren's friend Ango.