Lord Elrond and Lady Galadriel

Amara was woke up by a pretty she elf whom had come to change her bandages before giving her dress from Lord Elrond.

Amara quickly dressed herself and was led to breakfast

Amara quickly dressed herself and was led to breakfast. When she came in the dwarves stared especially when Arwen, Lord Elrond's daughter, came and put a circlet on her head.

The dwarves stared at how beautiful Amara looked

The dwarves stared at how beautiful Amara looked. Thorin noticed how certain elves seemed over zealous in how they interacted with Bilbo and Amara. He was curious about why. Thankfully Balin and Dwalin saw this as well so Balin decided to ask.
"Lord Elrond I notice that you and your people seem to be very familiar with our hobbit companions." Balin stated to try and get some information
"I am the godfather of young Bilbo and Amara. Belladonna Baggins-Took was a dear friend of mine. She was beloved here." Lord Elrond said
Suddenly a male elf came forward with a small mirror which Elrond touched. It began to show a memory wished to show.
Memory Begins
Bungo and Belladonna Baggins-Took walked beside a 20 year old Bilbo and 5 year old Amara rode on Bilbo's shoulders. Lord Elrond and his children came forward and welcomed them.
"Welcome back to Rivendale, Belladonna. This must be your family." Lord Elrond said
"It is good to be back, my friend. This is my husband, Bungo Baggins. This is my son Bilbo and my daughter Amara." Belladonna said
Amara suddenly turned shy and buried her face in Bilbo's curly hair. Lord Elrond went to each person and introduced himself by touching foreheads with the young hobbits. Amara giggled and then reached to play with his hair. Arwen came forward and did the same greeting before Belladonna laughed as Arwen hobbit-napped young Amara, who proceeded to play with Arwen's hair. Belladonna had said they would be staying the winter in Rivendale. Arwen seemed happy to have her friend to be staying with them for such a long period of time. Lord Elrond said that Rivendale would always be open to the family of Belladonna Took. Belladonna blushed before Lord Elrond and Bungo began to talk about books and the elven culture. Arwen, Belladonna, Bilbo, and Amara began to walk around the gardens which also led to the training grounds where they saw the twin sons of Lord Elrond, Elladan and Elrohir, spar. Amara watched fascinated with their swordplay. She began giggling and clapping her hands as she watched. The twins heard the giggling and looked up to see Belladonna grinning at them. They ran to greet her happily. They touched foreheads before deciding that they wanted to help train Bilbo and young Amara one day. Bilbo and Amara beamed before turning to Belladonna with wide grins.
"Fine. You can train Bilbo first but Amara has to wait a few years. She's too young for a sword." Belladonna said
Amara looked ready to cry.
"But not for archery. I can train her in that, Belladonna, if you wish." Arwen said making Amara look at her mother hopefully
Amara had a sweet innocent look on her face with large green eyes and a slight pleading pout on her lips. Belladonna tried to fight it but then sighed exasperatedly before agreeing. Amara squealed loudly before bouncing up and down and then hugging Arwen, whom giggled at the excited hobbit. Amara was a natural with the bow and could be often be found outside practicing under Arwen's guidance over that winter. Lord Elrond was asked to be their godfather that winter and ever since watched over the young hobbits as if they were his own.
Memory Ends
The dwarves watched the memory mirror fascinated as Amara blushed when everyone had been calling her a cute baby hobbit. Hobbits are often seen as adorable creatures but the baby hobbits could get away with just about anything with other races. Thorin liked seeing the memory involving his One. It gave him a look into how his One was brought up. Bilbo smiled as he remembered better times when his family was whole. Amara did as well before those thoughts led her to remember about her mission. Amara was suddenly not hungry and excused herself so that she could walk the gardens. The dwarves and elves watched her leave. Thorin, Gandalf, and Lord Elrond discussed the troll horde and what could have brought them from the North. Amara wandered the garden deep in thought before something told her to look up. Standing in front of her was one of the most beautiful elves she had ever seen.
"Lady Galadriel, it is an honor to meet you." Amara said before dropping into a curtsy
"I have heard of you, young twice born. I have seen your mission and its possibilities. Follow me." Lady Galadriel said and Amara did
Before long they were back inside the palace and in front of a mirror. Amara was forced to watch as her worst nightmares came true. Amara watched as one by one those she had come to treasure perished. First Fili and Kili then Thorin and the rest of the Company before Bilbo died of a broken heart after Bofur died. Amara would then be left alone broken and miserable before eventually either going insane or taking her own life. When the mirror ended, Amara fell to her knees and stayed there in horror. Amara was catatonic making Lady Galadriel worry slightly. Lord Elrond came and saw the state of Amara. He ran to her before arguing with Lady Galadriel over what she had done. Amara was carried back to her room where Arwen decided to sit with her. When Amara snapped out of her trance, she burst into hysterical tears as Arwen held her and sung a Belladonna's old lullaby that always calmed her down. Arwen and Amara talked for a long time until dinner. Amara was given a similar dress to where except this time it was a sky blue. Arwen and Amara walked to the dining hall where the dwarves already were. Thorin stared at Amara and could tell something wasn't right. Apparently Bilbo could too and immediately went to Amara and pulled her aside to talk. They spoke quietly in hobbitish so no one else could understand except Elrond and Arwen. Bilbo turned pale as Amara told him everything before pulling her into a tight hug. They soon made their way back to the high table. Lord Elrond pitied Amara. He knew that she had knowledge of the future and for Galadriel to essentially torture her with the reminder of what could happen if she failed her mission. It wasn't fair to the young hobbit. He had scolded his Lady who was apologetic. He knew that the Company would be leaving soon so he made a letter and put it in Amara's magic pouch as well as elven clothing and a mithril shirt to wear underneath her clothes. Amara sat by her brother and made conversation with her friends while pretending that Gandalf didn't exist. Amara spent most of dinner talking with Bilbo. Elrond and some of the dwarves laughed when the food was brought out. Bilbo and Amara saw their favorites which they laid claim to and refused to share. Bilbo took one bite of his meat pie and moaned happily before placing the full plate of meat pies on his empty one. He took off one and placed it on his sister's plate. Amara moaned happily as she took a bite of the venison roast and she did the same as her brother. When the elf twins attempted to away some of the food from Bilbo and Amara, their hands were smacked with the back of a large silver spoon. The boys looked at their father who merely shook his head with a laugh.
"You two know better than to get between a hobbit and their food." Lord Elrond stated
Thorin watched Amara as she still looked tired. Soon her head was beginning to drop slightly. Amara excused herself to retire to her room. Thorin got up to escort her back to her room. Thorin and Amara walked in slight awkward silence. Thorin didn't know what to do. He was completely out of his element.
"We plan to leave tomorrow at dawn. I had the map read by Lord Elrond. According to him we need to be at the door by Durin's Day. I would advise getting as much rest as possible as well as pack." Thorin said
"Alright. Is there anything that we need? I'm sure I can get it while we are here. Food? Medicine? Sharpening of weapons?" Amara asked
"We could probably use the food and water skins." Thorin said reluctantly
Suddenly Amara stepped wrong and nearly went tumbling down but Thorin caught her. Where Thorin held her, they felt like they had been zapped. Amara looked into Thorin's concerned eyes as he steadied her. Amara blushed slightly making herself look cute. Thorin couldn't help himself when he pulled her closer and kissed her. The kiss was amazing and a huge surprise as neither saw it coming, but they didn't stop for a good minute. When the kiss ended, they merely rested their foreheads together. Thorin explained what a One was to a dwarf. Amara listened before comparing this to similar how hobbits find their mate by scent. Thorin to her smelled like a campfire with food roasting. Thorin smiled slightly as Amara.
"Hobbits and their food." Thorin said
"Dwarves and their gold." Amara retorted
They eventually separated and Amara went into her room. Amara noticed that someone had already packed and someone had left a note. She read it before smiling. She put the not away and got ready for bed. She knew now the story was now about to truly begin.