Rivendell

The dwarves packed up and Dwalin carried Amara on his back. Thorin was feeling guilty. He ran off with his company with no plan and she had to come save them. Amara was still unconscious. It seemed her body was slowly on the mend. The Company found the troll hoard and the farmer and his family's corpses. Dwalin sat Amara down on a stump outside and once she began to glow he could tell she was pulling some power from the tree. Bilbo was quick and while everybody thought he was merely looking around, he was actually stuffing things in his sisters expandable pouch. He found ginormous chests filled with gold and was quick to empty a couple of said chests and then began looking at the weaponry. Thorin ended up with Orcist and Bilbo got a small elven sword as well. Bilbo saw a bow that was glowing like Amara did and pocketed it along with anything else that looked handy. Amara was still outside as everyone returned but she was no awake and sitting up. The dwarves rushed to her, Bilbo and Oin in the lead. 
"Lass, you're awake thank Mahal." Bifur said in relief
Dwalin kept a close eye on her.
"I'm fine just tired and weak until I get my strength back up. Healing tends to be a tiring business." Amara said quietly
The dwarves went to go and talk about the things they found in the hoard but Amara reached for her brother. Bilbo held her to him. Bilbo had been terrified he was going to lose Amara. His heart wouldn't have been able to bare it.
"Never again. Never again shall you terrify me like that. You will kill me, Amara. Promise me. NEVER AGAIN." Bilbo said terrified
"I promise that I will try not to put myself in a situation that I cannot be saved from." Amara said burying her face in his coat
Bilbo accepted it but wouldn't let her go. Amara could barely walk let alone run so she clung to Bilbo knowing what was coming next.

Something's coming!" Thorin shouted from the entrance to the cave and everyone suddenly burst into action, with Kili thrusting the scabbard into her hands as well.

"Stay together! Hurry now, arm yourselves!" Gandalf was shouting, and now even she could hear the sound of something large crashing through the undergrowth – however she was neither scared nor hurrying to face off this new opponent, knowing it was only Radagast.

She swallowed hard – but if Radagast was here, it meant the orcs hunting them were not far behind.

After the two Wizards went off to a small hill to discuss their sorcerous business in private, Thorin found himself looking to Miss Darrow. He was pleased to see that she was holding the sword he had given her, if a little gingerly. Fili and Kili were crouched beside her, trying to figure out a way in which to attach the sword-belt to her strange trousers. He watched them surreptitiously for several minutes, during which time they managed to fit the belt snugly around her hips. He couldn't help but notice that her attention was not on the boys at all, rather she was gazing almost fearfully around the trees, her brow creased in a frown.

He waited until his nephews had finished and left her before stalking over. "What?" he asked sharply.

"What?" she repeated in a stunned voice, clearly not understanding his question.

"You are nervous, on edge, like you are expecting something," he observed. "What are you afraid of?"

She shook her head adamantly, her hair whipping her face. "No, I just ... alright, yes. I -"

She was interrupted by a howl that sounded far too close for comfort.

"Was that a wolf? Are there wolves out there?" he heard Bilbo ask nervously from the other side of the clearing. Thorin instinctively extended an arm to shield Miss Darrow, drawing her behind him as his eyes searched the trees.