Chapter 3

WARNING: There is some comparison to Trump (in a bad way) it starts here"**"

Clarke POV

I took in my surroundings a bit when my eyes landed on the person next to me. Someone I really didn't want to see.

Not now not ever.

"Great..." I sighed

I looked away, trying my best to ignore him but it was impossible. I felt his eyes burning into my back like I was some sort of shiny object that he was mesmerized by.

I turned my head ever so lightly
"What are you doing here Wells ?" I said with my voice as cold as ice.

"I came here to save you Clarke" he responded almost inoscently as if it wasn't his fault that my father was dead.

"Wow great job, congratulations you're my knight in shining armor. I feel so honored." I retorted sarcastically

"I'm serious Clarke"

"Well so am I, Wells" I spit his name as if it were poison "it was a stupid move Wells. Now you're on your way to your death, just like the rest of us."

There is a small silence until I break it by saying "You should have just stayed where you were at let me die"

"Clarke your my friend I couldn't- "

He was cut off by the crackling of some sort of radio thing. Everyone seemed to have heard that over the trembling of the dropship.

We all looked to the center of the metal junk and saw a screen where the Chancellor's face appeared.

"Hello delinquents, I am Chancellor Jaha" he announced as though we didn't know who was the person who wanted us dead.

"Today is a very special day, all one hundred of you are given a second chance at life. We are sending you to the ground to see if earth is survivable. The metal wrist bands are bands that will give us information on your vitals, to see if there is anything abnormal." he informed us. Most of us listened to him while looking down and our wrists. While others were just yelling slurs at the screen, like he could hear them.

I looked down to mine and noticed that I did in fact have one. I also noticed that I still had my father's watch on my wrist. Thank god. My mother must have convinced, the guards to let me keep it. She knew how much it meant to me. My thoughts were cut off by the Chancellor's annoying voice again.

"If earth is survivable" he continued "you will all be pardoned and won't be prisoners anymore"

A few of us cheered while others were just simply shocked by the news. The Chancellor continued saying things about how we had to go to Mount Weather. He explained that it was a military camp in the past, and that it is stocked with supplies for 300 people good for 2 years.

However, his voice faded away when we heared cheering from a few delinquents that were on my left.

They all seemed to be distracted by something going on on that side of the dropship. I couldn't really see but I did hear a few clicks that sounded like people were unbuckling themselves. Oh no.

There were some people cheering on some 'spacewalker'.

I tried telling them to buckle themselves up before we crashed or they could get seriously injured or worse die. But they didn't listen, and were enjoying the feeling of floating in the air.

Someone, who I assumed was the spacewalker, said "chill out, we're just having fun"

I was about to retort when I saw something or rather someone aka the spacewalker float in front of me. I then recognized who it was.