Episode 21 - The secret of the door

BONUS WEEK

Khushi: I know it! We were getting married! We were dating each other! Then it was you! you thought....you...huff! I can't even say how cheap you thought about me.... didn't you?

Arnav: Yes and I am really sorry about that! Khushi listen to me...

Khushi was trying to release herself but she couldn't

Arnav: You can't go away from me this time and I wouldn't let that happen!

Khushi: I will as I am marrying Thakur Sahab! Thakur of this village. My father fixed this alliance for me!

Khushi expected a shocking reaction from Arnav but he was just a bit serious and nothing more than that.

After a pause.

Arnav: I know!

Khushi was now shocked.

Arnav: That's why I am here!

Khushi: To break our marriage?

Arnav: To break both of our fixed marriages.

Khushi was shocked.

Khushi(apprehensively): Is the girl for you also here?

Arnav(smiling): Yes she is with me right now!

Khushi blushed a bit but soon caught herself up.

Khushi: I am asking about the girl whom Naniji had fixed for you. Is she here? Tell me Raizadha!

Arnav: Yes and she is Bhairon Singh's sister.

Khushi was not as shocked.

Arnav: Aren't you shocked? Don't tell me you know about this pretty back.

Khushi(sulkily): I am used to the shocks given to me in recent times.

Arnav: Khushi, listen to me! I love you! I still love you and we are going to get married soon. I promise that.

Khushi: You have already promised me but....

Arnav(interrupting): and that promise still stays.

Khushi looked at him disbelievingly.

Khushi: Can you please leave me now?

Arnav looks on as he is still clutching her hand and releases her without taking his eyes off her.

Khushi was about to leave when she turned back and said.

Khushi: Do you trust me now?

Arnav didn't know why but had tears in his eyes. He knew what Khushi was facing and going through. The way she asked him the question itched him. He remembers the barbaric way in which he made love with her. He should have trusted her. He should have at least trusted her before he was pouncing on her that night. She told him that she agreed to what he was telling about her mother but not what he was telling about her. He remembers how he forced her on bed threateningly with the signed paper.

Khushi: Why aren't you replying to me?

Arnav(breaking from the trans):huh...

Khushi: Do you trus......

Arnav(interrupting her): Yes as always.

Khushi wanted to contradict him regarding the same as he actually didn't trust her, after how he misjudged her. But she couldn't as she knew about his stubbornness. She was at a point scared that she may love him back which at this point she didn't want to.