Episode 41 - Last day of Khushi's parent

"""In Erola"""

Khushi wakes up and finds herself alone. A lone tear fell from her eyes. Thinking of Arnav, she didn't know when she woke up. She then goes out to hope Arnav comes back soon. Where was he? She still was unaware. She goes to bath and comes back to her house. Soon out of nowhere came the tribal men. They knock the door. Bang would be the right word.

Khushi: Who is it? Arnavji?

Soon Khushi wondered that the knocks were like two different people banging. Soon she saw from the hole in the door and discovers men wearing nothing. They were like waiting to pounce on her. Khushi got her heartbeat fast and knew what was coming. They all were now banging the door like anything. One of them was about to break the door. Khushi screamed and soon Dadisa who was near came rushing to her. She asked the men to go and she ululated. Soon the other ladies came and they all beat the men. 

They were only supposed to touch women in night and not in daytime. Soon Khushi opened the door slightly to see what was happening. The scene of the women beating men gave her confidence and she smiled. This technique should be adopted to every man who misbehaves with a woman. Soon the old woman who liked Khushi came to know about the incident and thrashed all the men as if a lioness would save her cubs if anyone would harm them. She got the strength of a mother. But she is not her mother though she looks really old. As she had heard, her daughter went to the caves. She suddenly gets the same flashes.

""""""""

She then saw things from the baby's perspective. She was then carried by a motherly figure. She met her eyes and saw the shock of her life. She saw herself!!! She saw herself being carried by her. The figure was an exact copy of her. The one who carried her was saying something unknown to her.

Khushi's look alike(in tears): Sayoma hari jaani...jadu gari...

She kissed her and handed her over to some other person.

"""

What was it? Surely time would prove it. She was badly searching for Arnav but was nowhere to be seen.

"""""In Gupta's house""""

Shashi woke up and suddenly he was abducted by someone. His eyes were closed and he couldn't see anything or anyone. It is revealed that it is Vivek.

Vivek kept placing a cloth on his face making him to suffocate. He takes him outside  dragging and he was fighting to breathe. Soon he takes him to the main road nearby. Garima who was there to buy vegetables saw this scene from the opposite side of the road. She was shocked and Shashi was soon thrown on road and a lorry hit him. Everything turned blank. Garima screamed. Vivek ran away smirking. Soon Garima crosses the road and finds Shashi unconscious with blood. She immediately calls the ambulance and takes him to the hospital. He was taken in icu, seperate room. He was given a shock treatment but his line remains straight. The doctor shakes his head along with his nurse.

Garima knew what was happening.

Garima: No....this can't happen. This can never really happen at all!!

Doctor came to Garima and he told.

Doctor: Sorry he is no more.

Garima(screaming): Noooooooooooooooo! This can't happen! Isn't there any other way?

Doctor: There is one way. But we have very less time for it! There might be no hope though.

Garima: What is it ?

Doctor: Heart transplant is possible. But we are losing every second. HIs condition is mostly on shock. Even the blood loss could be controlled. But his heart is  the problem. If we could find a match within 10 minutes, we can do the operation.