Conclusion

He looks pale (We'll paler then he normely is) June thought as she looked down at Jack

God, she wished one of the guys were here they'd know what to do, Quint was the best at handling stuff like this! Come on June think! What would Quint do in a situation like this?

She glanced down at jack who was using her hoddie as a headrest. How is he even able to sleep like that?

Shit, she thought isn't it bad for someone who might have a concussion to fall asleep? She should probably wake him up!

putting her hand on his shoulder she roughly shook him.

"Cad e an ifreann!?"

June's face morphed into one of confusion "One. are you ok, and two. what the hell was that?" 

Rubbing his eyes jack begrudgingly gets up from the ground

"What" He asks confused

smerking she says "It sounded like you we're trying to summon a priest" 

Jack let out a muffled laugh at that which abrubthly turned into a coughing fit. Looking down he saw that his middle was wrapped with bandage.

"Ware'd you find the bandages" He asked ovoding the previos question,

"Oh!" Getting up She runs over behind a bush out of jacks sight, and coming back out with his satchel "They we're in your satchel, we're you always keep 'em?"

He put his not acing hand on his forhead "Oh right, sorry"

"Hey what are you being sorry about? with out them you would be a puddle, on the ground right know!" she said looking at him with a mixture or worry and anger.

when she got no reply back she diceided to countinue what she was doing."Hey you ok buddy. And don't pull any of that "I'm fine" crap".

"Ok, ok shesh .Well my head is being a dick with the wors head ace I have ever had. I can't feel my ribs and i don't know if thats a good thing or not. And my right arm felles lile shit, you happy?!" he says with a straind smile.

"Yes actually. Do you think you have an concusion?"

"Well it feels worse then that time at the mall so'id say so, can i go back to bed now" He replys while rubbing at his eyes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hay all! So sorry for the hiatus but i should be uploding more frequently from now on.

But while you wait go check out JM_leeds =)

The Last Kids on Earth: A Story Of A Life TimeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara