You're Alright

''Jack!'' There was a worryingly amount of blood starting to pool around June's feet. Looking like someone dropped a tin of paint on the ground.

''What happened?'' Jack said, moving his right hand he felt something wet. Trying to move his left he found he couldn't 'every thing's going to be fine' he tells himself trying to stay calm.

''I-i'm not sure'' ''But we need to get this off of you'' she says in determination. ''Hold on this is going to hurt'' June finishes pushing the sheet of metal off her friend.

''mhhmh''Jack lets of a muffled whimper

Looking around June try's to find something-Anything when she spots Jack's sachel thrown a meter or two away.

 ''Don't move'' she says to Jack even doe he couldn't even if he wanted to.

Running over to grab it, quickly she runs back over to Jack while rummaging through the bag.

Jack sees what she's trying to do '' The bandages are in the side'' he tells her.

''got ya'' pulling out two rolls of bandages she crouches down next to Jack trying to see where all the blood's coming from.

 Now that the sheet of metal is on the ground she can see the gash on his side. It looks deep and blood was pouring out alarmingly fast.

She leans down and crudely wraps the roll of banged around Jack's middle,  it starts turning red but it's all she can do at the moment.

June asks ''Can you walk? we need to find shelter if that thing comes back'' It pains June to put him in this position but they can't risk being out in the open.

"I think so" Jack replies then asks a bit confused "Where are we?"

"Somewhere on the outskirts of wakefield'' June says while helping jack up. Looking back Jack can't help say ''That's a lot of blood'' he starts swaying on his feet. June notices and helps him balance before he can injure himself more.

"let's not think about that right now'' June looks straight ahead ''We still need to get to cover''

"Over there" Jack used his free hand to motion over to a foresty part with a couple of big trees.

It took them about ten minutes to get over there and there was a trail of blood beginning to form behind them, but they couldn't afford to be out in the open any longer if that thing sees them their dead meat.

Once they reached the cover of the trees June sighed before remembering why she was in such a hurry all along.

Finding a tree with a hollow in the side. The vine things don't seem to be the only plant to make it from the Monster World to the Human World, there not much different than normal trees besides being about twice the size of am oak with most having huge hollows in their stomachs.

Sitting down and catching her breath she notices Jack having a difficult time.

"Jack, you ok?" June says with a hint of worry in her voice.

"Ya...to-totally" Jack replies a bit shakily "Are you" 

How could he be asking her if she's alright when he's the one that was just impaled! "Jack don't lie to me, for all I know you could be dying!" She states angrily.

"Sorry" 

She's taken back by the fragileness of his voice. Looking over at him she thinks he looks angry? No, not anger it's fear! he looks like he's about to start crying right dare in front of her in fear!

"No please don't I'm sorry I shouldn't have yelled at you!" June spits out trying to stop her best friend from being so afraid of her.

"O-oh I'm sorry" Jack said with a shaky voice.

"It's alright I'm sorry for yelling I'm not mad at you, and I'm sorry for frightening you"