1)

A Brief Description.

-Izuku is the son of Inko Yagi and Toshinori Yagi.

-Izuku has a twin brother named Ikuya Yagi and Ikuya Yagi has a very strong telekinesis quirk and is also telepathic.

-The story starts with Izuku at the age of 4 years.

===========================================================================

Izuku POV

My brother and I couldn't wait for the results of the Quirk analysis test to come out and we waited together with our mother, when our names were called we ran to the doctor's room and our mother laughed a little while following us from behind, while inside we were asked to sit down and when we were seated the doctor came smiling and he had some papers in his hand, the doctor turned some papers and read them for a while then he looked confused then he looked at us with pitying eyes.

"I have good news as well as bad news..." the doctor said and I didn't understand what he meant.

"......Which one do you want to hear first?" The doctor asked.

"Bad news first," Mom said with a worried face.

"The bad news is that Izuku Yagi probably doesn't have a quirk because-" I stopped listening to what the doctor was explaining because I was surprised, I don't have a quirk? Does that mean I can't be a hero like my dream?

"- Basically, the possibility that Izuku doesn't have a quirk is very high," the doctor said and Mom seemed to understand what the doctor was explaining.

"good news?" Mom asked.

"Ikuya Yagi has a quirk like you even more powerful and also he can use telepathy," The doctor said and Mom looks very happy with Brother and I'm also happy because of the news.

After that I congratulated Ikuya and he looked very excited and he said that he will be a strong and great hero, we went outside the room and dad came up to us and asked how the test results were, Mom explained to Dad and Dad looked at me with disappointed looks, we all went home and when we got home I went to my room while my parents celebrated the results of my brother's test, I didn't join the celebration because I didn't want to disturb them with my sadness which I was sure I couldn't hide.

The next day at school all my classmates and my brother asked how our test results were and Brother told them all proudly that he has a strong quirk and I just snuck up quietly in my chair because I didn't want to talk about my test results, when I while alone Miyuki came up to me and she asked about the results of my test and I told her in a low voice and Miyuki looked sorry for me and she tapped on the shoulder to try to comfort me.

I smiled and thanked her and Miyuki invited me to talk about several things such as news about the Hero and Villain battle and also about lessons, I was happy that Miyuki was still treating me normally and when the bell rang all the students went to their seats, before class started teacher telling my classmates that I was quirkless and that made my classmates whisper to each other, since then my life started to deteriorate drastically, all my classmates stayed away from me and Katsuki bullied me by calling me Deku and other kids started calling me Deku too, after a few days it wasn't only my class who called me Deku because the kids all over the school called me Deku and kept away from me.

Only Miyuki is still accompanying me even she defends me from other children, when we started elementary school I was lucky to get a class with Miyuki and as long as Miyuki was near me all the other students didn't dare to bully me, Miyuki and I became very close because she was the only person who wants to accompany me and protect me, Miyuki often takes me to the park to teach me martial arts which she learned from the local dojo and the reason she does that is not that my family can't afford to pay me to join the dojo but I don't want to use their money for my own desires, Miyuki want to teach me martial arts on the condition that I teach her some subjects she didn't understand at school and I accepted it because it was an easy thing.