3)

Izuku POV

When I was in front of the door of my house I sighed and opened the door of the house, I didn't see my parents at the door and also I didn't find them in the living room, I went to my room and I took all the money I saved for I gave it to Miyuki if she needed more money later, when I was unpacking all the places where I kept the money I saw my cellphone fly and I immediately took it and looked behind me, when I turned around I saw my parents and I felt very lazy even to look at them now, they're scolding me again and i'm just listening with bored face and leaning against my study table, they scold me for going with Lucas and his father who they think is a stranger, they also scold me for taking Miyuki who is a girl go on vacation with 2 boys and 1 man.

"So? I can't go on vacation with my friends while Ikuya can? I invited Miyuki too because she also doesn't have anything to do on her days off" I said lazily.

"Do you two know all of Ikuya's friends? No, and why don't you think about it? Even Ikuya uploads photos with a lot of girls in bikinis on the beach and you guys are fine" I said annoyed, they just kept quiet and I saw my phone was on and I saw Lucas call me and I picked it up.

"Hey Izuku, what are you doing?" Lucas asked.

"Just talking to my parents until you called me" I replied with a smile.

"Did I bother you?" Lucas asked.

"Well, I'm glad you called me, I'm in a bad mood because of my parents" I replied, while I was talking to Lucas my cellphone felt like something was pulled from my phone and I held it tightly while ignoring my parents.

"Hey Lucas, try calling Miyuki and comforting her, she's in a bad state right now," I said.

"sure," Lucas said and he hung up the phone, when after Lucas hung up I smiled and put my phone in my pocket.

"Listen to your parents talking Izuku!" Dad said and I sighed.

"What do you think I'm doing if I don't listen to you? everything you guys say is the same every day from how disappointed you are in me," I said annoyed.

"you always say the same thing to me like, why can't you be like Ikuya, why don't you listen to your parents, why can't you be a better child, why can't you be a normal child like the others," I said some of their words that I hate the most.

"me is me and Ikuya is Ikuya! We are twins but we are not the same person and will never can be the same person!" I said angrily.

"You think I'm not trying to get Fucking better all this time? I worked so damn hard in my teens to get my own needs! I cook food for myself and never ask you to cook for me! I even bought my own groceries! You think how can I go for a vacation yesterday if I don't have money? Do you think I stole from you? Or maybe you guys think I'm robbing people out there? Is that how low you look at me? what a good Fucking parent" I said angrily and Dad hit me.

"that it, I have done for this shit," I said and I punched my dad back, I hit my dad's face in anger, and then I hit the wound on my dad's chest with all my strength, Dad was pushed back by a gust of wind so strong that he hit the wall.

I don't understand what's going on and I'm confused because how can I do that? I'm quirkless so it can't be my quirk right? Dad coughed and I saw blood coming out of his mouth but I didn't feel guilty at all, I tried to hit the air one more time with my full strength and a very strong gust of wind emerged from my hand and flew the paper and also the book that was in my room, I smiled because of that and I wanted to tell Miyuki and Lucas about this, when I was happy I felt my body become unable to move and I saw Mom use her quirk on me, I tried to move my hand but I couldn't and I started to float a little, I thought of a way to escape and I got an idea, I kicked with all my strength with my right foot and a strong gust of wind pushed my mother against the wall next to Dad, I get to the ground again and I smiled happily then I took all the money and some stuff and I put it in my backpack.