5)

Ikuya POV

I was having fun with my friends until I felt my phone vibrate and I looked at my phone, I saw Aunt Mitsuki calling me and I told my friends that I was going to pick up the phone and they nodded then I went to a quieter place, I picked up the phone from Aunt Mitsuki and I heard Aunt Mitsuki sound like she was panicking.

"Ikuya hurry go back home! Your parents are in the hospital right now!" aunt Mitsuki said.

"in the hospital? What happened to them?" I ask.

"I also don't know but I heard your brother got angry and beat your parents and left the house, you hurry home and go to the hospital ***" Aunt Mitsuki answered and I ran to my friends and I told them that I had an emergency thing to do and I went home by bus.

While on the road I thought about how Izuku could beat Mom and Dad even though he was quirkless, I kept thinking about possible events but nothing made sense and when I reached the hospital Mom and Dad were being treated I ran towards the hospital, I asked the receptionist where is my parents and he told me a room and I ran towards the room, when I reached the room I saw my parents were talking to the bakugou family and I asked what happened.

"We are also not sure but it's possible that Izuku's quirk manifested when he was beating me, even without his quirk he was very strong from nowhere, and also when his quirk manifested he became much stronger and he looked surprised when he first used his quirk, Izuku's quirk is a kinda wind control that he can come out from his body," Dad says and I can't believe Izuku has a quirk.

"I know that Miyuki trains him to fight and also they train together a lot but I didn't expect Izuku to progress that far in just a few years," Aunt Mitsuki said.

"Miyuki also ran away from home the same day Izuku left so I'm sure the two of them must be together," Aunt Mitsuki said.

"Then we just have to wait, I'm sure they both will come back because they won't last long out there especially they've spent their money on their vacation," Katsuki says and I shake my head.

"You underestimate how much money Izuku has Katsuki," I said.

"Just how much money does that nerd have?" katsuki asked.

"More than 2 million yen" I replied and Katsuki looked surprised.

"And not only that but he also has several hundred thousand dollars overseas" I added and Katsuki looks annoyed for some reason.

"Where did he get that much money?" uncle Masaru asked.

"works, he works online using his computer" I replied and remembered that I had seen him work once.

"but katsuki's words have a point, even though he has a lot of money he will run out of money slowly because he doesn't work anymore so maybe he will only last for a few weeks or at most 2 months," I said and everyone nodded in agreement with me.

After that, we all talked about some things and I will stay with the bakugou family for a while because the house is being repaired, for the next few days I always go to the hospital to visit my parents until after six-day Izuku disappeared I was looking at social media during the trip to the hospital and I saw Izuku and Miyuki making a new story and when I saw it I was surprised because I saw both of them holding 2 passports with their names and also 2 plane tickets, I also saw the words "Bye Japan!!" in their story and I rushed to the hospital to tell my parents about this.

When I got to the hospital the story was deleted by Izuku and Miyuki but luckily my friend managed to get a screenshot of the story and he sent it to me, I showed the photo to my parents and they informed the Bakugou family, after a while the bakugou family comes and they look in a hurry and Mom ask them to sit down first.