Authors Note

If you made it to the end, thank you very much for reading my first book! I really hope you enjoyed it :)
——————————————————————

All the ideas in this book were written by myself. If you want to use any scenes out of my story, please message me first.

I can imagine that you still might have some questions about this storyline. Incase you do, read the next part down below. It may help you to clear up some things. If that's not the case, let me know what you thought of my first book, I'm always up for feedback! <3

!Read if you want things cleared up after reading the story! *story slightly changed, I'll update this soon*

Ivory Greenwood got sorted into Gryffindor to avoid any problems in the future. In reality she was a Slytherin just like the rest of her family.

She got given a different last name (Greenwood), instead of Riddle when she went to Hogwarts. Nobody knew about her real last name except for her parents.

Tom Riddle is her brother in this story, not her father! Tom looks the same as in Chamber of Secrets so not as Voldy ;)

Ivory Riddle is supposed to be the good sibling in this story, but when she went home for a summer holiday in 5th year things changed.

Tom gave her a task to make Draco fall in love with her to kill him after. (Draco isn't any sort of enemy in this story towards Tom Riddle).

Tom wanted vengeance on Ivory because she killed their sister years ago. He only waited till she was older so that he could force her to take the dark mark. In that way she had to do as Tom says and hadn't got any form of resistance against her brother tasks.

He knew that Draco was her crush since 1st year, so it would hurt if she would lose him. She would feel the same grief as he did. However, in the end Ivory doesn't care about anything anymore. She just wants it to be over. Caring would make that a lot harder. Like I said, she couldn't do it at first and resisted his request even though she can't deny any tasks she gets given. (Cause the Dark mark)

In chapter 16 her parents ask for his name, (Draco). When they walk off, she says: "don't you dare..." Her mom replies with, "you do as he says." Ivory is trying to keep her relationship with Draco a secret from her brother Tom. Her parents would tell Tom everything they know about the relationship between Ivory and Draco to see if she does as Tom(he) says. In that same summer she got forced to take the Dark mark. But Ivory is still not fully over the fact that she has to do this, she had no choice in the end.

But later when Tom visits her (when Ivory turns 18) her psychopathic thoughts took over which made her didn't care for anyone anymore. Not even Draco or her friends. She was acting secretive for a while because she had a hard time hiding it from her friends. She really loved them, but that would make it worse cause if she cared so much like she did before, it would be harder to fulfill Tom's wish. She decided it was best to distance herself from Draco and her friends.

In chapter 17 when she finds out Draco has the Dark Mark as well, she says:"Does this mean you have to fill the Dark Lord wishes too...?"
This was a major clue for Draco to figure out that she was a deatheater too, and that she had the Dark Mark.

There is also a moment when Ivory says, "I really don't want to do this." After that sentence Draco is confused. She quickly tries to cover up her real meaning of the sentence. She changes it into that she doesn't want to watch their favorite movie again. But in reality she is talking about the fact that she doesn't want to do the task she got given from Tom. She kills herself too, because returning back to Hogwarts after killing Draco wouldn't be possible.

To summarize everything:

All these years she put on an act and kept many secrets, about her past and present. In the beginning of the story she did fall in love with Draco but later it turns in to an act because she had no other options. Her behavior starts changing throughout the last chapters, and is noticeably not the same person anymore.

———————————————————————-
|The italicized sentences in my story give small |clues to the secrets, real side, the plans and backstory of Ivory.

I hope that this cleared up some questions some of you may have had after reading my story.

Thank you all <3