peacekeeper • soonyoung

winter: holy fuck, this chapter came fresh from my dreams and istg, the guy in my dream resembles hoshi so fucking much and i tried to control my dream to the way i want it to be but damn, i can't. i just let it go with the flow.

— ☆ —

i

t was lazy time of the day for you and the boys. you guys are currently staying at hoshi's place for the meantime because his place was the nearest to the uni. both of your 3-hour classes has been cancelled due to thesis defense of the upper years and you guys have now nothing to do than lay around hoshi place.

you, hoshi and mingyu have the same schedule. meanwhile minghao, seungcheol and jeonghan have different schedule with you but they're also here with you guys because their second class was also cancelled due to the same reason.

"do you guys want to order something?" seungcheol asked y'all, whipping out his phone. "what do you guys want to eat?"

"why bother for a delivery when there's tons of stalls and stores outside hoshi's place?" minghao said and you all agreed. just a little walk outside hoshi's place, there's already a ton of food stalls and stores to choose from. from street foods to burgers and milkteas, it's just a few walks away from his place.

"okay, who's coming with me?" seungcheol said, grabbing his wallet from his bag. the others stood up, except for you and hoshi. "y/n, you're not gonna buy anything?" he asked.

you stand up from where you were sitting and grabbed your wallet from your bag. you handed seungcheol your wallet. "iced coffee and kimbap for me. you, hosh? my treat." you said, turning to hoshi that was laying at his bed.

"yah! how come we're not included!" mingyu protested along with minghao and jeonghan.

you sighed. "fine. your drinks are on me. only the drinks!" you said and they clapped happily.

"i really don't know. up to you guys! it's y/n's money anyways! thank you for treating me~" hoshi said and tease you by poking your arm. you rolled your eyes and sighed.

"we'll get going now. we're just gonna ring the doorbell when we're here." seungcheol said before going out and closed the door after because you guys decided to turn on the ac because it was so hot outside.

you went back to your seat which was infront of hoshi's pc. you borrowed it for the meantime because you're really into playing apex legends at the moment. well, you have your laptop with you at your bag, but you're too lazy to get it out from your bag and hoshi's pc is just there, ready to use. ah, talk about being lazy.

you didn't realized that hoshi was already behind you, watching you play when you heard him say, "go get the peacekeeper. it deals more damage when you're on close combat with an enemy," he said, looking at the guns infront of you.

"holy fuck! you scared me!" you said, holding your chest. "i didn't noticed that you're there already!"

"it's because you're too focused playing that." he said, watching you kill those enemies but unfortunately you only cracked one of the enemies body armor and the other two are chasing you down, trying to down. "aish, let me show you how to use the peacekeeper." he said, taking over the mouse and the keyboard.

you looked up and you can see that hoshi's hovering over you. you watched how his eye move and his hands according to where the enemies are. you can't stop but be mesmerized at the sight of hoshi being so focused on killing those enemies that you were fighting earlier, but your bullets aren't hitting any one of them because you have potato aim.

the text 'you are the champion' appeared when hoshi killed the last person on the enemy's squad. he smiled and was about to say something when, "and that's how you w—" your lips touched.

your eyes widened and you tried to process what happened. you didn't realize all this time you were looking up at hoshi while he also wasn't paying attention that he was slowly leaning down more and more because of how intense the game was that lead you to you guys touching each other's lips.

"y/n," he called and you looked up, meeting his gaze. he slowly moved forward, your eyesight on his chin and without a word, he kissed you. right there. you looking upward and hoshi looking downward at you. let's just say it's like the spiderman kissing scene.

your eyes widened for the second time and closed it when you followed hoshi's rhythm. you cupped his cheeks to deepened the kiss. the screen is now flashing the text along with your guys' contribution on that round. your two teammates already left and you didn't realized because you and hoshi are still kissing.

hoshi broke the kiss to catch some air. you turned his gaming chair around and now you're facing him. "what just happened?" you said, trying to process what happened between the two of you.

"it was your fault anyways. you were looking at me." he said, sitting back at his sofa. "i didn't know that you're into me." he said, smirking. you grabbed something without looking at it and threw it at him.

"you're my boyfriend, dumbass!" you said, coming at him with a pillow on your hand.

yes, you and hoshi are together for almost 2 years already. you purposely let the others go because you wanted an alone time with him for the meantime. even though you guys have the same schedule, you can't see each other outside of it because you're both busy with different thing inside the university. hoshi is in a dance organization and you're in the newspaper organization of the university. so you guys don't have time to date.

"i missed you," he said, grabbing your waist for you to sit on his lap. "i missed you so much," he said, hugging you and partially not lettig you breathe.

"hosh, we always see each other. we have the same schedule!" you said, lightly hitting his head.

"that's not enough!" he said and pouted. you hit his face with a pillow and cupped his cheeks.

"fine, fine. i missed you, too." you said and leaned down to give him just a peck on the but it soon became a kiss when hoshi cupped your cheeks to kiss you.

you instantly locked your fingers on his hair, lightly tugging it making him moan in between the kiss and you can't help it but to slowly move your hips as the kiss was getting deeper.

just when about things start to get hot, the doorbell immediately rang and you guys stopped. you hurriedly go back infront of the pc and hoshi just laughed on how the way you acted. you just wanted the guys to know that nothing happened when they were away.

hoshi opened the door and seungcheol placed the food on the table. looking at hoshi's hair, "did something happened while we're away?" you heard seungcheol said and you can't help but blush. you and hoshi almost had sex if they didn't rang the doorbeel at the right time.

"i think something happened," jeonghan cheekily said when observing your expression when seungcheol asked and when looking at hoshi's messy hair and plumped lips. "you guys could've just said that we can eat outside while you guys are eating each other here."

"oh, shut up!" you screamed and the boys laughed.

— ☆ —

winter: very sudden but goddamn, i'm trying to recall everything. and this is what i fucking get for playing apex legends with my boyfriend— i'm also dreaming abt it. just what the fu—

hope you guys, enjoyed and imma go back to sleep again bc time is gold even tho i'm typing this at 5:36am and i have a circuits class by 7am. wish me luck that i'll wake up on my 6:45am alarm :D