¡⚠︎ ᗩ ρㄥḀͦN͟ ꂦf҉ R͟乇ᦔe⃠T̶ ⚠︎¡

*A PLAN OF RESET*

❀---
✰Everything is this whole book is platonic✰
---❀

(Third Person POV)

It's been weeks since they left the SMP, Dream didn't wanted to go back, the only times she got close to it was when they secretly visit Michael and gave him gifts.

She insited on Techno to go back, but sure enough the god was stuborn and refused everytime she told him he could leave.

They were friends, no way he is leaving her alone at her temple, not in the state she is in.

It wouldn't be fair, and even if he went back he'll be worried for her.

So, he is staying.

At the moment they are watching a random murder documentary they found in the Tv.

Gods like to watch Tv too, specially these two who are the youngest gods there is.

The sun was about to go down and the lights were off, the only light was from the Tv that lighten up the goddesses temple.

"Hey Techno...?" The girl asked her friend.

"Yeah?" The god relaxed and layed on one of the many pillows that were on the floor.

"Do... Do you think I shall reset...?" The goddess hugged a pillow her eyes still focused on the Tv.

The question caught the attention of the god, who looked at her with a shook look.

"Why do you ask...? Are you think to...?" The god tried to play it cool, even if he was worried for her answer, he knows that supporting her is important, so he'll know the reason of her thoughts.

"It's just that... I don't know anymore... I ruined EVERYTHING! A-And... If I can... I want to give the people of the SMP a life where they can be happy..." Her voice sounded sad.

Techno sighed and sat besides Dream, he rested his head on her shoulder and spoke.

"You don't really need to, the SMP if full of chaos, they are bad people there Dream, THEY EVEN TRIED TO LOCK YOU UP-" Techno glared remembering what had happened.

"You can just leave them to rot there." Techno sighed and held her hand in confort.

"B-But I ruined their lifes! It was only fair for them to lock me-" Techno didn't let her finish, he sat straight up and looked at her in the eyes.

"You did NOTHING wrong, okay? I won't let you think of YOURSELF like THAT, Got it?" Techno said a bit louder that intended.

"(sigh) Let me explain because I know you won't believe me with that" Dream looked at Techno confused.

"Remember me what your parents are the gods of." Techno fixed his glasses as he spoke.

"What does this have to-" Dream tried to understand what he meant.

"Just tell me, come on." Techno wayved his arm waiting for her to continue.

"The god of Chaos and the god of creation-?" Sure enough they were the gods of much more but she didn't wanted to get into details.

"Bingo, part of your biology afects the way you act even if you do not notice, let me explain... A bee for example, if you hit one, you'll get hurt, correct?" Dream nooded waiting for Techno to continue.

"Good, now, half of your nature is just like a bee's, here why, while half of your is divine, calm, nice and mecefull, your other half is chaotic, odd and has no mercy, when the SMP started to get out of hand with negativity, half of you saw it as a sign of fight, so in order to cope with what was happening outside, so like a bee, you attaced, it wasn't your fault, it was your nature, your fight or flight." Techno explained with a smirk as he saw his friend think about it.