USJ: Life and Death

"OH SON OF A BI-" I slam face-first into the ground of the mountain zone, groaning before I get to my feet, blood dripping from a now-broken nose. Ripping my balaclava off,  grabbing my nose, and clenching my teeth, I jam the bone back into place with my hands. Groaning in pain, I get to my feet as blood practically runs out my nose like a river. Ignoring the pain, I look around for any of my classmates. 

Dusting myself, I double check to my costume. Black combat boots, now with drops of blood on them, laced up and leading into a pair of black pants with integrated leg braces, both on the shins, and padded on the thighs. Black long-sleeve compression shirt. Black 3-A Kevlar vest. The black balaclava which I took off. 

"Midoriya!" I hear a familiar voice, and spot Yaoyorozu and Jiro on their way over, both of them relatively unharmed, save a few scratches and a slight limp from Jiro. 

"Hey! Good to see you two alive!" I call, as they quickly jog over, Yaoyorozu having a very prominent look of concern on her face, while Jiro merely raises an eyebrow. I suppose my injuries are a bit concerning. 

"Midoriya, what happened to your nose?" She asks, reaching out to touch it, but I grab her wrist before she can do that. She blushes at the sudden contact, but I don't have time to care. 

"Broke it on the fall. I reset it. I'm fine. We have more pressing issues." I reply, turning towards the roughly 30 or so villains making their way towards us. 

"What......what do we even do?" Yaoyorozu asks, and I look at Jiro. 

"Your boots. How powerful of a sonic blast can they create?" I snap, and she raises an eyebrow

"I mean, powerful enough to stop people in their tracks for a bit, why?" She asks, twirling a jack around her finger. Not the fucking time to be nervous, but okay. 

"Turn it up, all the fucking way. Hit them as hard as you can. Yaoyorozu, Earpro, and a baton for me, ASAP." I say, as the villains get closer

"Earpro?" 

"Ear Protection, just get to it!" I snap, as Jiro jacks her lobes into her boots, as the villains continue to close

"Look, kid, if you just give up, and let us take the girls, we'll let you live, how 'bout that?" One villain asks, and I narrow my eyes

"And why the fuck would I do that?" I ask, as Yaoyorozu hands me a pair of black Earpro headphones. 

"You get to live, we get a pair of young girls to have fun with, seems like a good deal to me!" The man chuckles, and I just groan, shaking my head

"Why did I even fucking ask.....alrighty then, how about this. You fuck off before me and these two girls beat the absolute shit out of you and your friends." I snarl, as Jiro gives me a tiny nod, as Yaoyorozu hands me a collapsible baton. 

"You're pretty cocky, kid. What do you think you can do?" The villain asks, as blades sprout from his hands, and I laugh. 

"It's not what I can do.....but what we can. JIRO, NOW!" I roar, quickly putting my EarPro on, as Jiro lets a soundwave loose. The sound rocks both the villains and ground, and I see the ground crack a bit. After she stops, she raises a thumb. Taking my EarPro off, I flick my baton out to full length, and walk towards the semi-conscious villains, and begin slamming them with the baton, knocking them out one by one. 

I continue my violent, repetitive work until they were all unmoving, but still breathing. After it's all done, I begin to walk back to Jiro and Yaoyorozu, who look just a tiny bit concerned at my actions

"Did you have to do that?" Yaoyorozu calls, and I shrug

"I mean, it's either that, or we risk them wa-GUH!" My response is cut off when I feel an burning pain erupt in my gut. Looking down, I see a metallic blade sticking eight inches out the front of my stomach, covered in blood.