Line in the Sand

"SON OF A BASTARD!" I shout, jumping back into consciousness as I feel a sharp pain in my chest. As I whip my body up, I nearly smack Recovery Girl, who smacks with her cane, hard. Gritting my teeth, I rub my hand on my head as Recovery Girl 

"LANGAUGE! Young man....are you trying to give me a heart attack?" Recovery Girl asks, and I shake my head, as she holds a heart to her chest. 

"No....sorry. Closing me up, huh?" I ask, looking down at hole in my chest, which is half-closed with stiches. Looking further down, I see she's already patched my gut, and I reach around my back, and feel that the wound in my lower back as also been repaired. I can't quite reach the hole through the back of my upper back, though I assume it has been fixed. 

"Yes, I am. I managed to patch your back and gut with ease, and used my quirk to repair your  seven broken ribs. I must say, young man, your bodies ability to heal it's needed organs is impressive. Your heart was entirely healed, and your intestines were nearly completed healed. I had to put a few stiches in there, but nothing to major. Now lay back down. I have to put two more stiches in." Recovery Girl says, putting a hand on my chest, and guiding me back down flat on the operating table I'm on. 

Taking in a deep breath, I steel myself as Recovery Girl continues to repair the hole in my chest. I feel her begin to sew me shut, sharp pricks of pain echoing in my chest. Thankfully, it doesn't take long, before I feel it stop, and Recovery light puts a hand on my shoulder, and I sit up, swinging my legs over the side of the operating table. 

"You took that pretty well, young man. Now, stay still for a second. I need to clean the wounds a bit." Recovery Girl says, as she pulls out a few pieces of damp gauze, and then cleans away the blood from the sewed cut on my gut and the one on my chest

"Thank you, by the way." I say, as she grabs a roll of white medical bandages. Raising my arms slightly, I let her wrap my chest, and then my gut. 

"No problem. It's why I'm here." She says, as she walks over to a small desk, as I stand, and quickly realize I'm wearing little more than a towel, wrapped around my waist. I look around for my uniform, or something to change into, before Recovery Girl walks up to me, and hands me my uniform, and a pair of black boxers. 

"Your other boxers were blood-soaked, and I figured you wouldn't want to wear those. Now go behind that curtain and change." She says, gesturing with a finger to a curtain hanging from the ceiling. 

"Thanks, again." I say, walking behind the curtain, and changing quickly and quietly, leaving the shirt both untucked and unbuttoned, and not bothering with the tie. I hold my jacket over my shoulder, as I walk back out, at least mostly clothed, even with my unbuttoned shirt. 

"Do you want painkillers, young man? I understand that your quirk does not make you immune to pain." Recovery Girl asks, and I shrug. 

"I feel fine. I'll just take some Tylenol or something if I need it. By the way, what time is it?" I ask, and she checks a small watch on her wrist

"7 pm. Do you need a ride home? I believe Aizawa is still here." Recovery Girl asks, and I shake my head

"I can take the train. The next one that goes to my stop runs through in about 15 minutes. Goodnight, Recovery Girl." I say

I walk down the dark halls of U.A. It's....odd, being here at night. 

I walk out of the main campus building, and realize the gates are closed. Cursing, I prepare to climb the over the walls, but before I can a voice interrupts me

"You know, you probably don't have to that." Nezu, the principle of U.A., a little white chimera of a creature says, and I whip around, seeing the small rat-like man behind me.