Chapt. 3

You stood with your hands in your pockets as a spider leg coming from your torso moved swiftly around your room. You had just finished putting up some lights in your dorm.

LED lights adorned the top of the walls by the ceiling. A dark oak desk was by your door as well as 2 monitors. In the center of your room, with the head board facing the wall was your bed. Puffy black duvet with dark gray sheets and a dark purple body pillow. A dark chest was at the foot of the bed, as you stood by it.

Floating shelves stuck to your walls in random places. On top of them, were artifacts. Old, old artifacts your parents got from trips. You always told your parents to bring back something odd from travels.

Sometimes they were oddly shaped rocks, and other times they were objects that contained strong spirits or energy. When they brought them back to you, you would protect them and keep them from wreaking havoc.

"Wooahhh! L/N-san your room is so cool- gAH!"

You turned to see Itadori as the spider leg retreated back into your figure.

"I will NEVER get used to looking at that." He mumbled, rubbing his neck.

"That's fine, it is quite a sight for.. anyone's eyes." You thought

"L/N-saaaan!!" Nobara skipped in, trapping you in a hug

"Why don't we go shopping? Hm? Let's go shopping pleaaseee!" Said girl begged

"Hey! How come your so bubbly with her and a she-demon with us?!" Itadori pointed his finger menacingly at Nobara, scowling.

"That's because she's a fellow girlfriend and you guys are ugly boys!" She stuck her tongue out, pointing back at Itadori, releasing you from her hold.

As the two bickered, sticking out tongues, throwing out insults and pointing, you joined Fushiguro and stood next to him by the doorway.

"Are they always like this?" You muttered

"Unfortunately." Fushiguro looked at Y/N.

"You seem like a civilized individual. I think I'll like you." The ravenette said

"Same goes to you." Giving a small smile, you turned and left.

——————————————————

Skipping a song you didn't like and putting your phone back in your pocket, you continued walking the streets. Sun was setting, you'll probably need to get back to the school dorms soon. You were going to turn, but you heard shuffling sounds coming from an entrance to the sewer in the middle of the road.

Quirking you're eyebrow, you crouched, opening the lid of the round entrance. Sliding down the rusty ladder, you reached into your pocket pulling out some long black gloves.

'The sewer is full of germs. I may be 1'000 years old but I still believe in hygiene.' You scrunched your nose walking down the long hall.

"My, my... Aren't you a pretty little thing? I'm sure your soul is just as beautiful..."

You huffed, stopped walking and turned. Only to be greeted by a pale blue haired man. Stitches lined his face, a big, ugly ass stupid smile plastered on it.

'Looks like he could be Sally Face's 10x uglier older brother.' You thought to yourself

"Thank you." You hid your disgust well as you replied

"Yknow, most people don't say thanks to my compliments. I like that you converse with me. Let alone see me." He smirked

"I like to consider myself the polite type. You are a cursed spirit, I suppose?" You said, staring at the f̶u̶c̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ u̶g̶l̶y̶ 'strange' stitch-faced man

"Ding ding ding! Winner winner, your soul's my dinner!" He smiled, his eyes widening, before appearing behind you. Sticking his hand into the small of your back, he flinched, smirk quickly disappearing.

The world around him shifted into hues of black and purple. Violet fog pooled low on the floor. Looking to the side, his eyes met a display of what looked like the girl who's soul he was about to take, and someone who he least expected..

He'd heard myths of 'Sukuna's madam'. A strong woman who stood next to the king. Absolutely brutal, the bringer of death who was able to stand next to Sukuna himself. But she wasn't real.. Just someone's imagination before they died.

Sadly, he was wrong. Said woman stood, shaking hands with the girl he was with..

'Huh?'

Too distracted by the scene before him, Mahito failed to notice the female closest to him. You took a step forward, his hand no longer was in your lower back. Slowly turning, you stared blankly at him, and grabbed his wrist.

The sudden movement snapped Mahito out of his daze, slowly looking into your eyes. A shiver went down his spine. There you stood. You face was emotionless. Eyes narrowed down.

"Please do not touch my soul." Your fist clenched down, as a horrible cracking noise was heard. That happened to be his wrist.

"Wow, well there goes my wris-" before the blue haired man tried to joke about the situation, a spider leg protruded from your back and struck him in the jaw.

"I advise you to not make smartass comments to someone as powerful as me"

Another leg came in and jabbed his chest. Before you could make another, Mahito had punched you in the nose with his free hand. Your dome faded, the scenery returning to the sewer.

You stumbled back and wiped your nose. It was bleeding. You stared at your blood covered black glove, the familiar red goo sticking to it. Maniacal laughing filled your ears.

"So that was just an illusion? I should've guessed sooner. You aren't that special! You're just an illusionist of some sorts." He glanced at you.

"Now I'm slightly angry..." Your eyes were filled with silent anger, face turning darl

"Oh? Your only slightly angry now? What about befor-" The man was not given the chance to finish his sentence before a large portion of his chest was reduced to ashes. Without a second thought, 5 different sharp long objects began penetrating his entire body.

Mahito's body was now filled with dozens of different sized holes. The largest one in the middle of his chest. He lay on the ground, unconscious.

You stood above him, not bothering to wipe your face.

"Tch.." you turned and walked back to the ladder, climbing out from the sewer and continuing to walk back to Jujutsu Tech.

He probably wasn't dead, you knew that. But you were too lazy to actually exorcise him. You wanted to go home and eat snacks while watching anime