Chapt. 5

"ITADORI!" Fushiguro yelled

"RUN! WE'll LOOK FOR KUGISAKI AND Y/N AFTER WE GET AWAY!" Fushiguro yelled

The cursed spirit appeared between the two, it's eyes staring at them. Itadori and Fushiguro were frozen in fear. Their bodies wouldn't move no matter how hard they yelled at themselves.

'There's no mistake.. it's a special grade.!' Fushiguro confirmed

'I can't move!' The raven-ette screamed internally

'Move. Move. Move. Move. Move.' Itadori chanted in his head.

'Help People'

These words echoed in the pink haired boy's head.

Itadori reeled back and tried to stab the special grade.. only for his hand to immediately be sliced off and his knife to be broken.

Blood seeped out of his arm, everything down to his wrist was taken off. Horrid noises of red gooey liquid pouring out filled the room as his now cut off hand was flung back.

Itadori and Fushiguro stood in shock, unaware of what to do now.

So, while this was going on with these two, what was happening to Nobara and you?

Well, Nobara had landed in a pitch dark space.

"Where am I? It's so dark I can't see any.." The orange haired girl wondered out loud.

"Wait! I sense.. a curse!" Nobara squeaked

"How many?!" Nobara cursed, turning to see five large doll masks, surrounded by multiple eyeballs.

The girl shifted into fighting stance, a hammer in one hand and 2 of her nails in the other.

Soo, what about you? Well, you were falling down a pitch black hole.

You sighed in annoyance.

What.
A.
Fucking.
Pain.

"Ughhh" you groaned in annoyance.

Having to put effort into anything you didn't necessarily like irritated you. Things, like this.

Not realizing you were about to hit some pitch black ground, you were half way through a sigh before eating shit. Aka the floor.

"Ow. Fuck." Your disorientated body muttered.

Huffing, you got up. Looking around, all you saw was black. But you felt something. Just like Nobara, you could sense a curse nearby.

Looking around, you saw a fat, wrinkly curse. It looked like a large dark red maggot. Multiple arms and legs stuck out of it. A horrendous sight it was. It's mouth was open impossibly wide, like it's jaw was broken.

'That's deadass one of the ugliest curses I have ever seen. An' I seen a lotta ugly shit over the years.'

Your mind wandered to the gory sights you've seen over the years. While reminiscing, the curse had began sprinting towards you, ready to attack.

As the creature jumped at you, you formed your arms into an X to block the hit. However, you did get knocked backwards a lot and fell on your butt.

"Man, I sure am rusty after all these damn years. But interrupting my cool flashback moment was not very plus ultra.." You muttered

'Cursed Technique: Black Light'

Raising your hand and directing your palm toward the monster, the large dark purple beam struck the beast, as said creature flew backwards. A large spot in its chest.