Chapter 2

Thanks to my bestie who made this wonderful cover!!! I love it so much.

***

The day was over soon and Jimin sat in his staff room going through the links Taehyung shared earlier. Jungkook wouldn't be here for another thirty minutes so he usually took that time to relax and scroll through his social media accounts.

From Boyfie:

Baby, something came up at work.

I will be home late. Don't wait for dinner.

The driver is on his way to pick you up.

Oh, I also have a corporate party tonight. Can you send one of my suits over?

I forgot I send the ones in my office for cleaning.

Something dark, please.

Jimin sighed. It wasn't the first time or it won't be the last. Jungkook's schedule was hectic. He even had a bedroom in his office and Taehyung had told him that Jungkook often slept in his office. But that has changed once they moved in. He always came home.

To Boyfie:

Sure, love.

Don't forget to have your dinner on time.

From Boyfie:

I won't.

Love you, baby.

To Boyfie:

Love you too, darling.

"Jiminie...do you need a ride today?" Hoseok approached his table, ready to leave.

"No. Jungkook sent his driver." Jimin stood, packing his things. "Let's walk together."

Hoseok nodded and they exited the staff room together, talking about their day. His friend opened the back door, throwing his bag on the seat, and closed the door while Jimin casually leaned on the side. Hoseok always waited for him until someone came to pick him up or drove him home himself, so it had become a routine for them. Jimin liked it because he didn't have to wait alone.

"You remember the dance studio I told you about? Taehyungie sent me some links to look through," Jimin said browsing through the property description. "I like these two. They're close to home but also close to subway and bus station."

Hoseok took his phone excitedly. "Wow...these look great. It's only a ten-minute drive from our school. We can check them out during our break time tomorrow." He scrolled through. "I can drive you."

Jimin beamed. "That'd be great." He leaned closer, their shoulders brushing. "The rent looks affordable too."

Hoseok rolled his eyes. "As if your boyfriend wouldn't buy it for you in a heartbeat."

Jimin chuckled. "You know I don't want him to interfere with things like this. I want to do this on my own."

"I know." Hoseok squeezed his shoulder gently. "And I respect him for that. I know your boyfriend is possessive as heck, but he always respects your wishes."

"He does." Jimin took the phone Hoseok handed back to him and pocketed it. "Sometimes I feel like this is all too good to be true." He sighed and snuggled to Hoseok's side accepting the sideways hug.

"Why do you think that? You're an amazing person, Jiminie." He squeezed him to his side. "I'd vouch that you're the most genuine person I've ever met. You're a rare gem, my friend. Anyone who has you by their side is fortunate."