Part 1

"Why do you have to be so mean Katsuka"
"If you keep on hurting him I'll stop you myself"
Those were the words of a green haired boy named Izuku. He tried to save me from the mean girl named Katsuka. Though he was beaten by her and gang of friends I've always admired him and respected him for that. I helped him up after he got better and talked to him.
(Y/n):"Are you sure you're alright"
Izuku: "yeah I'll be okay thank you a lot"
(Y/n): "what do you mean I should be thanking you. You're the one that helped me"
Izuku: "I barely did anything" he said in very sad tone
(Y/n): "ok? Who cares you still fought to protect me especially Kacchan who has explosions that takes guts" he said in encouragement
Izuku: "You really think so!"he said blushing in excitement
(Y/n): "of course I think so!"as you pointed at him
Izuku: "oh hey I've never gotten your name"
(Y/n): "oh my name is (y/n) (l/n) the great😼"(this was the emoji that I found the most similar to his face in this moment)
Izuku: "Woah I love that name. Well mine is Izuku Midoriya also known as All might Junior! The sidekick of All Might"
After this we started playing heroes and this will also be the start of our best friendship. By the time we were 10 we know basically everything about each other he even knew about my parents and about me being quirkless.
But we all know fun wasn't always there. Katsuka always bullied us and it was so annoying.
Then I remember that day when we were in the sixth grade and I was walking with deku around and we were chilling at a lake.
But Bakugo and her gang friends just happened to walk over there.
Katsuka: "hey what are you two losers doing"
(Y/n): "we're chilling out okay. We don't any trouble."
Deku: "yeah what he said"
Katsuka: "listen I feel like being nice today"she said with smirk

(Closest picture even tho bakugo is a female in this story)Katsuka: "so how about you guys just leave and we won't give you any trouble

.
(Closest picture even tho bakugo is a female in this story)
Katsuka: "so how about you guys just leave and we won't give you any trouble."
(Y/n): ".....no"
Katsuka: "what did you just say"
Katsuka"fine if that's how you wanna be then so be it get em guys"
As she said that all her friends went towards me and Izuku. They were about to attack us and I was about to give up and just let them attack me like always but I felt a spark in me it was like I gain the motivation to fight back and protect my friend. I went in front of Izuku and stuck my hand out and closed my eyes"
(Y/n): "LEAVE US ALONE!!"
Katsuka: "what the"
Izuku: "woahhhh"
Izuku awed in amazement after I was hearing this explosion. I opened my eyes just to see Katsuka's friends all to the ground looking very beaten up.
Katsuka face as she looked at all of her defeated friends was very pissed. She wasn't pissed because she cared about them. No she was pissed cause she was made that they got defeated by me.
Izuku: "I think we should run now"
(Y/n): "good idea"
(Y/n): "NIGERUNDAYOO!!!!"
We took off so fast she tried to chase us down but the thing is running has been Izuku and I's main attribute so it wasn't gonna happen.
We went to Izuku's house because we were also having a sleepover. After we took a shower and got dressed we talked about the situation and what happened.
Izuku: "you sure didn't see what happen (y/n)"
(Y/n): "not at all one second close my eyes and then I open them and all of them are defeated and my body kinda hurts. What exactly happened Izuku"
Izuku: "lightning started forming out of your hands and then I just see explosions it was amazing"
(Y/n): "Wait hold on"
(Y/n): "If I have the ability to create explosions with electricity which sounds like an ability from both my mother and my father that would mean.."I said as I pointed at Izuku
Izuku: "you have....a quirk."
—————————————————————————
Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter I think it was pretty good but hopefully it gets better next one
Total:732 words
Stay tuned for next part see ya later