~*~Chapter 20~*~

~*~Madison’s View~*~

Our baby girl is absolutely perfect. She looks exactly like me, but she has a little bit of thin blonde hair on the top of her head. She was asleep, but in my arms the next morning. Just last night, I thought I was never going to be a mother. But this morning I woke up to Kendall holding a sleeping baby wrapped up in pink in his arms….

“Kendall?” I had asked him, only halfway awake and not knowing if I was still dreaming or not as I saw him looking down at something wrapped up in pink and asleep in his arms. He looked so happy, his face lit up like a child’s on Christmas morning with seeing all the presents beneath the Christmas tree.

“Madison, great news.” Kendall said to me as he looked at me, happiness all in his eyes, his dimpled smile just making those wonderful green eyes of his show more happiness. “We had twins,” Kendall started to explain. “A boy and a girl. Thomas didn’t make it because of you being pregnant at such a young age and occasionally getting stressed out. When you were asleep, your father came in and told me that Melody barely made it herself. But here she is.”

I faintly remember breaking out in tears of joy to know I still am a mother. I may not like children too much, but it was so heartbreaking when I thought we didn’t have a baby after all, even after waiting nine months. But how did the doctor manage to miss seeing we were having twins? Thomas would probably still be alive if we had known that from the start.

But, oh well. You can’t change what has happened in the past, unfortunately. At least we have tiny little Melody, right?

Back at the Crib, another day later

When Kendall and I had gotten back to the apartment at the Palm Woods with Melody, Ms. Knight and the other guys had already set up the other half of mine and Kendall’s room with girly pink things for Melody. It’s a plus, considering I just want to relax and sleep in an actual bed instead of the hospital bed, and Kendall was desperate to spend just a little bit of time with the guys before Melody wakes up.

We still don’t know whose eyes she has, since every time we saw her in the hospital she was asleep. Strange, right?

Either way, no matter how desperately Kendall wanted to go play Hockey for a bit and I wanted to sleep, we were up anyway since all the guys, Ms. Knight, and Katie wanted to see Melody. I was only up for about ten minutes before Kendall said he would be up with them and I could go to sleep, which I gladly accepted.

~~James’ View~~

Well, I will admit it that Melody is really cute. Well, most babies are but this one…She’s really something. Maybe it’s because I know she’s Madison’s child, and I only see her mother in her. Ugh, James! You can’t be crushing on Madison…She’s a mother to your best friend’s child and your friend wants to propose to her someday soon…

The world just isn’t on my side one bit anymore.

Kendall was passed out on the couch from not sleeping when he was with Madison at the hospital, Mads is still asleep herself, Ms. Knight and Katie are out buying some more things, and Logan and Carlos are out, buying more things to spoil the baby with.

Isn’t it bad enough she has more clothes then Mads and Kendall would know what to do with?

I just looked at her father, seeing him lying on his back and sprawled out on one side of the couch, quietly and faintly snoring in his sleep. I just rolled my eyes, looking down at the sleeping baby in my arms.

I wonder whose eyes she’ll have… Guess I’ll just have to wait and see.

I just hope that someday I will get over the crush I have on her mother, and find somebody else. But what if I don’t? Well, then things will be getting very interesting here…