~*~Chapter 23~*~ Final Chapter

Picture is of a certain dress and the song is "Worldwide". (:

===*====

Two years later

~*~Madison’s View~*~

I looked at myself in the mirror. My long, brunette hair was layered and curled, except for my bangs which were put off to the side and kept there with a bobby pin that was covered by part of the curls.

I had on light eye shadow that was gray, but almost white. There was just a little bit of eye liner and mascara as well. Blush was a no because I hate it, and I refused to put on lipstick and just stuck with a thin coating of lip gloss.

Now for the dress…

It’s white, just like any wedding dress should be, and strapless. There was an almost golden bow in the middle with thin, long, white straps to the bow going down. The dress was loose, and covered my feet, but not so long that I would trip on it. Over the dress was a thin, see-through fabric.

“Madison! You look beautiful!” My best friend of all-time (and James’ girlfriend) Siena said to me. I smiled, looking over at her. She had her blonde hair straightened and part of it clipped back over her free of hair-ties hair, as well as wearing a faint lilac dress and black high heels.

“Thanks, I guess.” I said to her in a small shrug, not fully knowing how to respond to that. She just smiled and said to me,

“Are you nervous?”

Of course I am! I’m marrying Kendall today, the father to my two year old daughter. Why wouldn’t I be nervous? I mean, all I’ve ever seen in marriages is them collapsing, and I have seen a few that have stuck together. Hopefully Kendall and I will be one of those few people, which I’m sure we will be.

Ever since Melody was born, we haven’t had a single argument with one another, and we’ve been nothing but a happy little family with our daughter so far. Almost a year ago, Kendall asked me to marry him. Of course, I said yes. How couldn’t I? I mean, he is the love of my life after all. “What do you think?” I asked Siena as Dad walked in to lead me down the aisle.

~~Kendall’s View~~

“Well, look whose happily ever after is coming.” James said to me with a grin. He was my best man, as well as the other two guys. I know you’re only supposed to have one, but how was I supposed to choose only one out of these three?

“Yeah…” I said to James. With all honesty, I felt nervous. I seriously have no idea how to actually be a husband. Then again, I’ve pulled off being a father quite well if I might say so myself! “I’m just nervous, you know?” I said to him, and he nodded.

“Of course you are,” He said. “You’re about to get married and fully go into adulthood.” He sounded so calm about this, so I just said,

“Yeah, and you’re heading for it next.”

I could see it coming. I mean, he and Siena have been dating for almost two years now. Sooner or later I am sure that the two will get married and have their own little self running around, just like Madison and I do.

“Oh my God, you’re right!” James exclaimed, a bit shocked, as he realized I was right. But before I could say anything else, the piano started playing as friends and family stood up, and our two year old daughter came down as the flower girl with Madison looking as perfect as ever walking down the aisle.

After the ceremony, the cake, gifts, and all of that, we were finally at the “First Dance”.

“So, what song are we dancing to?” Madison asked me. I didn’t answer, because right at that moment Worldwide started playing. It was one of her favorite Big Time Rush songs besides “Stuck”, but she did tell me she loves this one more. A smile spread across her face and I held my hand out.

“May I have this dance?” I asked with a smile and she nodded.

As we danced, we kept our eyes locked, both of our eyes showing happiness and love. Madison is like no other girl out there, and I know I’m one of the luckiest guys in the world to be able to have her. She is just so amazing, so wonderful, and so perfect.

Nobody could ever make me feel the way that Madison does, and I mean it. There’s just something about her, and I knew it from when I first met her.

“…Because you have my heart…” I sang in a whisper into her ear at the end of the song. She just smiled, and I whispered to her, “I will love you forever, Madison. Nobody in the world will ever mean as much to me as you do.” Looking at me, Madison just said,

“And I will love you forever, until the day we die. You’re the first person I ever opened up to in so long…”

                And like the fairy tales say….

                             We lived Happily Ever After.